Chapter 5: Agatsuma Zenitsu

||•

° Strong Language

° Zenitsu being Zenitsu     •||

וווווווווווווווווו

It's been about an hour since you and Tanjiro had left the wrecked clinic. Right now you were on a dirt road that seemed to be surrounded by plain looking fields with nothing in them.

"And that's how I got my scar on my forehead! See?" Tanjiro would excitedly point at his scar on his forehead. Throughout the whole walking time, Tanjiro would keep sharing stories about him and his Family.

"wow.. very interesting.." you would say with no enthusiasm at all. Annoyed from how many stories the brat has already told you.

Tanjiro was a few steps behind you as you walked along the dirt road, it seemed like Tanjiro didn't notice your annoyed expression, or he was just simply ignoring it.

"Yea! OH. I have another story that involves me tripping! So-"

But before Tanjiro could start rambling on about another story, a high-pitched scream could be heard.

"PLEASEE!!"

This had made Tanjiro stop walking and stare up at what's happening ahead of you both along the dirt road. "huh.?"

(your pov)

'The hell? What kind of scream is that..'
I would think to myself before looking in the direction the brat was. Once my eyes landed on movement, I could see a yellow blob on the ground doing what seems to be.. holding on to the blue blob?

"Come on brat, let's keep moving."

I would place my bottom hand on the brat's box on his back, and give him a little push. One that wasn't too harsh, or gentle.

"R-Right! But, it looks like that guy is harassing that girl! We should make him stop, it's clearly making her uncomfortable!" The brat was saying while looking concerned about the woman.

"Hah? That's none of our business, just keep walking. And it looks weird as hell, don't go near it."

"Sorry Miss Ryomen! But that lady is clearly uncomfortable-!" The Kamado would say before running towards them.

'..just like that Brat.'

I would scowl before using come cursed energy to make my two extra arms disappear, and closing my two extra eyes to look at least a bit normal.

"Stupid kid. he's gonna end up getting himself killed with how he acts without thinking." I would mumble before walking after him.

(Nobodies pov)

"PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME! I COULD DOE ANY DAY NOW! MARRY ME, SO I DON'T DIE ALONE!"

Tanjiro would stop running once he got close enough.  'wh-what is he doing? what on earth..'. But before he could intervene, a small sparrow landed in his hand.

"Chu! Chu Chuu Chu!"

"So that's it then.. okay, I'll try and help!" Tanjiro would nod at the bird before it took flight and stayed near enough to him.