Intro

The sound of last night's gun echoed in his head. That damn traitor deserved to die anyway...he said in his deep, cold, husky voice.
Turns out one of his crew members woke up and decided to betray him by trying to sell out the groups plan and secret routes to get to the far away Island. Upon the news reaching him about the coward ,he silenced him for good.
To hell ,Kass,he says, agitated and spits heavily beside the corpse.

Zane O'cater comes from the lineage of very cold-hearted people. His father ,grandfather, and even great grandfathers made women feel less,they saw women as trashbags whose purpose was only to give birth.
These women didn't marry them by their will,they were forced to marry them because of the wealth this Pirates have. They only loved their work, even if it meant to kill or die for it.
They were the most popular family in Doomsday. Pirates in towns close to Doomsday hated the Cater family because of the power they have in other towns. Due to this, they are always plotting evil against the Cater's.
One can say that the Carter's were even more popular than the king.

Rumour has it that the Carter's have a hand in how the king on the throne became king.

The dangerous far away island is a place where most pirates, even before Zane was born, wanted to go because there it was heard that the place contained treasures, which could fend for one's family till eternity....The first person to have visited the place never returned and nobody knew the cause of it till date.
Zane is a very curious, stubborn, and naive young man. He has always been like that ever since he was nine.

He was sneaked into Navan(his father's pirate ship,Navan was the name given to all the family's ship)..while his father and his crew were on for treasure hunting ... Zane's dad was a monster one could ever think of.
He wasn't to be blamed because that's what his forefathers were made of.
Upon realising that his son had gotten on board, he beat him to a pulp that day... To make matters worse, he used a knife and left a scar on the young boy's eyebrows . The scar was such that it divided his eyebrow in a curved line.
As if that was not enough, he got his son overboard in an unknown town. How Zane got home that day is still a mystery to date.

Zane's grandfather had advised him two days ago not to embark on that journey to the dangerous island, but he wouldn't listen. He is bent on going even if it costs his life .
Zane's dad passed on five years ago on an adventure for treasure hunting.
Their ship collided with a heavy storm, making he and his crew lose their lives.
Upon hearing the news of the death of his father,Zane didn't show any reaction, he hated his dad so much not only for what he did to him on the shop while he was young but other ridiculous things he did,that he doesn't even want to recall. His other wives fled from his home and went to live their lives with some of the treasures he had left home before his death.
As for Zane's mom, she passed on due to a lung disease, making Zane move to his grandfather's place.

Years ago

Your Highness, the princess, has been abducted ....a panting servant barges into the Queen and Kings room without seeking permission.
What! !! the king exclaimed...
Yes, your highness she has been abducted.
This note was found on her bed.
Read it, the King demanded.

The letter:
Don't even try to come looking for her or even try to invade my kingdom with those useless people you call soldiers.
From now on, your daughter will be in my kingdom, and she will be kept here as my slave. Someday, she might be of good use because I have it all planned.
Try to do anything stupid, and her corpse will be brought to you....Until then, it's goodbye .
Oh wait..I'm not that wicked you know,I'll let her write to you each day.
Don't try to get in my way Athens.
My daughter,my baby...oh no,what are we going to do, my King.The Queen asked, wailing .The king instructed the servant to leave.
There's nothing we can do ,my Queen. All we have to do is wait.
Wait??for how long?? A day??a month?a year?? or forever??...what are you saying, my King... we have to do something.
Something? The king questioned.
So that our daughter gets killed? Is, what do you want??
No, my king, but..
But what?? Let's just abide by what he's saying...I'm very powerful, but yet can't save my daughter, Carlos is such a coward,he couldn't fight me, so he used my daughter as a bait. Don't worry, my daughter daddy will save you.

Present Day

Somewhere in a kingdom

Are you sure about this.
Yes, dear,I'm very sure it doesn't kill , It just drives the person insane slowly.
Wow!what would I have done without you.
Nothing dear absolutely nothing,besides after all this ends , we're going to be together whether your dad likes it or not.
Ofcourse darling, we are... you're going to be my bride. My beautiful bride.