I will escape from this hell

Bella Sharma

" Where are you taking me ? Leave me Aarav Singhaniya. " I started screaming as fear consumed me. After leaving me in this room  he returned with food. I threw the food on his face.

I knew that it was wrong to waste food but after learning the truth i had lost my mind. My husband whom I loved with my everything left me for some money. My husband who promised to give me a beautiful future sold me to his boss.

How could he do that ? Howwww ? Was i really that worthless to him that he had to get rid of me in this way ? Three years. I spent three precious years of my life with that bastard.

I was cursing my life then the door of the elevator opened. I got in my sense. Aarav Singhaniya was dragging me towards the garage.

What had gotten into his brain? Where was he taking me ? I knew nothing. One thing that I knew was everything was finished. My life, my dignity, my self respect everything was depending on this guy's mercy. And i fucking hated that. I hated that guy. I hated Aarav Singhaniya. I loathed him. I despised him. Even the hate words wouldn't be enough to describe my hatred.

" Get in the car " He opened the door.

''Where are you taking me?"

"Far away" saying this he threw me inside the car.

What was he trying to imply by far away? Was he was he going to sell me to those human traffickers.

He settled in the driver seat and started the car. My lips trembled in fear. Though I tried my best not to show him my weakness. But who would not be terrified after learning that they were being sold.

The whole car ride was silent. I didn't dare to look at him. His eyes were so dark and his full focus was on the road. I turned to the window only to find that we were going out of the town. I could only see dense forest. They were gawking at me in the dark.

Soon the car stopped in front of a mansion. Who the fuck built a fucking mansion in the middle of the forest.

Aarav Singhaniya got out of the car first. I slowly opened the door but got startled when he pulled my hands and i bumped into his hard chest.

"Why did you bring me here ?"

" You will get to know soon " He closed the door and took me inside.

The mansion was 5 times bigger than his penthouse. But the interior was same like the previous. Black and grey. Aarav Singhaniya owned this colour. He lived in black and grey. I could say the same for his soul. Dark and hollow.

"Welcome back Mr. Singhaniya." A woman bowed to him.

" Take her to the room next to mine and cook something for us. " Aarav Singhaniya said.

The woman nodded.

"Miss come with me."

"I'm not going anywhere with you. First tell me why did you bring me here?" I gathered some courage and asked him.

" Leave it Mrs. Malik. Go and cook something for us. " Saying this he dragged me to the upstairs.

" Leave me Mr. Singhaniya. I am not any animal that you have to drag me everywhere. "

" Then fucking behave like a fucking normal person. " He growled.

For the first time I saw him getting angry. Rather he showed his true colours for the first time.

He unlocked the door and we walked in. I jerked off my hand. He seemed displeased with my behaviour but didn't say anything.

" To answer your previous answer I want you to stay calm. " He pushed me on the bed.