Chapter one

Jimin pov,

"Yea I will be coming today as I am back from London" with that I cut the call and proceeded to get ready for university.
After a while, as I reached
And stepped out from my Porsche only to be met with exclusive stares. I just walked further not wanting to ruin my mood and fu*k one of them.

Author's pov,

A man in his 20-21 came running to jimin saying "hey finallyy , you are back It is all boring without you jimin" and Jimin replied "ahan kook, I see no fear in the eyes of people from me now plus I have to take out the soul of the girl dared to complain about me" and smirked. "Yea bro, I am so excited but gonna talk to you later I have classes sadly" with that jungkook left.

Jimin walked up to his class while talking randomly to taehyung , his bestfriend more like a brother "so you are telling you gonna still continue your bullying" Tae stated, "Ofcourse why not? These suspension thing can't stop jimin" he replied.

     ✦•···············•✦•················•✦

"It is your first day haram don't ruin it c'mon" with that she, wearing a baby blue plain abaya with matching khimar and niqab, entered the university walking straight through corridor.

Sensing the weird and questionable stares from the surrounding. she fastens her steps trying to find her Class looking at the paper in her hand suddenly bump into someone "ohhw sorry" she said while standing up picking the paper looking at the man "Sorry I didn't saw you" she said and continue to walk but stopped and looked back.

"Sorrys does not work on me. do you think I will let you go this easily after bumping into me? Hmm" Jimin replied.

...
Its just a short update or Introduction
Stay tune for the next chapter
Your vote matterss...<3