GoodeReads.com, Blessed Noses, and Merman's Brownies

(Published July 1st, 2015. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON GRACE! THIS CHAPTER'S FOR YOU! OH, AND HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TO THE LIGHTNING THIEF!)

Jason: Oh really? THANK YOU!

GoodeReads.com, Blessed Noses, and Merman's Brownies

~~~

~Frank changes into an animal every five seconds. Please refer to pages 371-372 in Son of Neptune:

"'You can be anything'... 'Within reason,' Grandmother said. 'Living things. It helps if you know the creature well. It also helps if you are in a life-and-death situation, such as combat.'" (Riordan 371-372)

Because Frank totally knows a pegasus-unicorn-pony-mermaid-fish or some exotic thing like that at heart. And watching Piper and Jason kiss is definitely a life-and-death situation.

Kissing can be very deadly you know, especially watching one.

It burns people's eyes.

~I guess everyone's drachma was stolen because nobody uses Iris Messages anymore.

It's like the MySpace of the demigod world.

~Jason is either spending all of his time knocked out or making out with a brick.

~Speaking of Jason Grace (Happy birthday by the way), there are soooo many Jason Grace gets knocked out/killed/embarrassed hate fics out there.

~Annabeth is this totally jealous and evil person who is really stuck up and preppy. Like, if you look, not even wink, just give Percy a glance and you'll be thrown to the wolves by Annabeth.

~Rachel is also seen as this totally evil chick who is secretly plotting to decapitate Annabeth. Why does everyone hate her so much? So what she liked Percy. So did Reyna and Calypso and NICO. HA. So why does everyone still like Nico, huh? Why does everyone hate Rachel? And why is Perachel the Evil Ship. Just because it breaks up Percabeth? What about Percico and Perzoe and Jercy/Person? WHY AREN'T THOSE EVIL SHIPS?

~Goode Reads: An excuse to put pirated PJO/HoO books on Wattpad without being taken down due to the loophole of copyright laws.

Now for some moments from @Crazy_but_me:

~Annabeth is either too stupid or too smart.

*On le quest*

Percy: OH NO, A MONSTER! ANNABETH, WHAT DO WE DO?

Annabeth: lolz idk

Grover: Um, maybe we can throw a tin can at it?

Annabeth: Oh! I know! We can throw a tin can at it!

Percy: That's a great idea Annabeth!

Grover: -_-

Or she starts reciting the whole encyclopedia.

~*Percy summons water*

Percy: WOOHOO I GOT THIS!

*5 hours later*

Jason: HOW YA DOIN' PERCE?

Percy: NEVER FELT BETTER!

Um, no. He should be passed out be now. Percy can summon water but it drains his energy. Unless, he is controlling a body of water.

~Annabeth lost both her dagger AND Daedalus computer in Tartarus. Yet, everyone forgets about her New York Yankees hat.

~ "Jason flipped his coin and made it turn into a--"