3~Punishment

Author's pov:-

"You are late for the whole 5 minutes ,do you even know how much valuable time you have wasted ..." The English teacher shouted at Tanvi who was allegedly late for her class that was after her lunch break.

"Sorry Miss ...aage se essa nahi hoga" said Tanvi.

"This is enough of you Tanvi ,and what this aage se nahi hoga ...speak in English,has your mother not teach you" English ma'am spated with an intention to humiliate Tanvi.

No baby you touched the wrong wire, provoking Tanvi would be one of her worst decisions.Because Tanvi could endure anything except her mother's insults.

"Hearken, esteemed teacher, whilst engaged in the sport of basketball upon the verdant grounds, I found myself ensnared in the hands of tardiness. Forsooth, from the lowly earth to the lofty abode where my classroom doth reside, a towering ascent of six floors lay before me, each step a Herculean task. Thus, did I find myself delayed, ensnared in the web of stairs, and thus tardiness did befall me.

In the annals of time, as I frolicked amidst the echoes of bouncing spheres upon the field of play, I found myself ensnared by the cruel hand of temporal misfortune. For alas, from the terrestrial plane to the celestial heights wherein my chamber of learning doth dwell, a vertiginous ascent of six levels didst beckon, each riser a Sisyphean burden upon my weary frame. Thus, did the machinations of fate conspire to weave a tapestry of delay, ensnaring me within its intricate folds." Tanvi said in a flow. Till now the Teacher and the entire class including Arvind were looking at her as if she had communicated with Jadu(alien).

"ARREY kehna kya chahti ho,yeh konsi bhasa bol rahi ho tum " frustration was visible in the teacher's  voice,as she failed to gasp the meaning of Tanvi's monologue.

"English ma'am aap ne hi toh kaha talk in English..so that's what I did " Tanvi answered ma'am with her iconic savage smug.

"Ohhhhhhhh" shouted the entire class except one , but that one also had a smirk,as he was feeling proud of her.

Infuriated by all these, the English ma'am shouted"Keep quiet" by banging her hands furiously on the bench which made the havoc sink.

"And you I see you know more English then me, so Tanvi Ma'am why don't go outside the class and stand ,as being in my class would waste your time" she said with fake sugary coated words which had an undercoat of anger,and an injured ego of an English teacher.

Without saying any word Tanvi left the classroom as it was never a new thing for her.

"I don't know what's her problem is jawab do to bhi problem and na do toh bhi ...pfff" Tanvi went out and stood near the soft board of her class.

As the lecture was going on and on till 30mins the bell rang, signifying the end of the monotonous, torturous and hell boring lecture.

Collecting her books English ma'am aka Suhasini Ma'am exited from the class, and behind her followed Arvind who was carrying a log book to take her signature.

It looked like a celebrity who was walking and her fan was following her to take her autograph.

Taking the signature a.k.a autograph from Suhasini, Arvind was returning to his classroom when he noticed Tanvi who reading the contents of soft board as if she was not punished but was given a work of reading the soft board.

"Vese what did you said to ma'am earlier"he asked her.

"Nothing even I don't know what I said ..bass Mann mein aya baak diya" she said with a sleephisly smile.

Hearing her answer even Arvind was unable to control his laughter and laughed.

"What a crazy girl she is" he thought.

"So what is the next lecture "she asked to him ,as he was going back to his front seat.

"Maths" he said...

"Heyyy bhagwan mein aapka kya bigada h jo mere saath aap essa julum kar rahe ho ..."she said dramatically looking at the ceiling.

"Hey why are you saying like this " Arvind asked with a confusion. Because for him Maths is everything. He eats maths,he drinks maths,he walks in maths,he runs maths, Arvind's blood doesn't contain hemoglobin,it contains trigonometry, quadratic equations,integration and what not...

(Ps:- even author also hates maths😒😑)

"Why I am saying this ...do you what's the full form of maths" she asked.

Arvind nodded his head in no.

"Meri Atma Tujhe Hamesha Sathayegi, aur mujhe toh lagta h yeh subject laya hi gaya h students ko pareshan karne ke liye ...like do teen khaddos log baithe honge aur socha baccho ko kesse tang karre ,unka sukh ,chain,neend kesse chin le ...chalo maths le aate h " she said no exclaimed.

Arvind wanted to retreat her back but at the same time Maths sir entered the class and sighingly he went back to his seat.

It's not like Arvind being the topper is a popular guy and talks to everyone,he is kinda reserved student and maintains a distance from classroom panchayats,fights and debates.

Even if someone disagrees with his point he never speaks back or corrects them in fact he leaves the place itself.

He always finds his energy drained when he talks too much with people.

And with girls his interaction is nearly zero, even if a girl initiates the talk his answers are always in one word, but this rule never ever applied on Tanvi.

He talks with her ..not the long convos but a small talk, but still he never felt his energy drained when he talks with Tanvi infact he always gets amused by her senses of humour.

Maths teacher was writing sums and explaing it to the students. Arvind was listening attentively and answering every question that was given.

In the classroom, some students struggled to grasp the material, while others seemed to effortlessly drift away from the lesson.

When the math teacher shifted his gaze to the board, Arvind glanced over to find Tanvi lost in her own world.

_______________________________________

Author's note:-

I really don't know how this chapter would be,but trust me each and everything written here in this chapter was a nostalgia for me.

From hating maths to running behind teachers to sign logbook and giving them back answers to getting punished because of it...like everything.

Har kaand mein aapke author ka haath tha...but still those were the days😌😌😌😌😌.

So the moral of the story is Jeeo toh khul ke Jeeo....

Thank you jii bye ....