1~ Class topper

Author's pov:-

Within the walls of D.A.V International School, the 9th A classroom buzzed with anticipation as students eagerly received their corrected exam papers. Amid the mix of joy and disappointment, one student on the first bench remained undistracted, his focus fixed on solving a math problem, seemingly indifferent to the surrounding emotions. On the opposite end, a student at the back embraced tranquility, peacefully asleep amidst the exam result turmoil.

"Tanvi Sharma!" echoed the teacher, his voice resonating through the classroom.

The elderly instructor, sporting a semi-bald head and a shirt straining against his ample stomach, emphasized each syllable.

The button on his shirt fought valiantly to maintain its composure amid the impending threat of bursting.

The scene added a touch of humor to the tense atmosphere as he continued to call out the student's name.

I said "TANVI Sharma" he shouted,this made Tanvi jolt from her sleep. But still sleep was evident in her eyes. She sleephisly scratched her neck and stood at her seat.

Tanvi- Present sir ...
Making other students laugh, because our sleepy head Tanvi thought that Teacher was doing attendence call😂😂.

Sir(maintaining his calm) - Tanvi Sharma congratulations you have topped in exam.

This shocked Tanvi and other students also as everyone including Tanvi knows how she is in her studies. Her friends started hooting up and after a short time everyone joined the hooting except one guy who was sitting in the first bench.

She waved at everyone with a smugy smile like a celebrity waving to his fans..

Sir- Students keep quiet .....
He said in little louder voice,that made quiet. And then he turned towards Tanvi who was still carrying that celebrity wala attitude,as if she won a filmfare.

Tanvi (dramatically waving her hand)- I would like to credit my success to my mom , mamu,mami,my bro's ,my friends(who were looking at her with lot of administration,in there eyes) and last but not the least my doggi gogo and haa my Teacher also...

Sir(having a fuming yet scaracsitic smile)- Thanks Tanvi beta but listen me clearing ...

He said to Tanvi who was still waving at everyone.

Tanvi- Now I will also get in good college,then I will be working in MNC ...dollar mein kamaungi aur mera bhi private jet hoga jo udega...

Sir - Niche se ( he interrupted her dreamy list)

Tanvi - Nahi sir uppar se..

Sir - Niche se...Beta tumne niche se top Kiya h ...tum phirse last aayi hu aur boder line mein pass Hui ho..
Bade aaye badi college mein Jane Wale ...Maths ka ek sum hota nahi aur MNC mein dollar mein kamayenge..huhh

And hearing this Tanvi sulked and everyone else laughed hard on her. She went to the sir and got her paper,reaching her seat her friends sympathetically rubbed her back .. and she told it's okay yrr..

Sir(clearing his throat)- So now I will be announcing the name of the student who had Really Topped in this exams..

That really word he said giving a bombastic side to Tanvi.

Sir- Any guesses ...well it's crystal clear that who is our class as well school topper...He is None other than
Arvind Aurora..
All of you, clap for our topper,who scored a whopping 99 per cent.

Sir pointed towards his palm towards a student who was sitting in front of him. He had literally no expression on his face as it was a very regular thing for him to score this marks.

Rather being happy,he had a disappointed look on his face while receiving his paper.

Sir-So Arvind would you like to share something with us ..like how you feel after continuously scoring highest marks.

Arvind looked at his sir who was more excited then him, he just simply said no , and went back to his seat and started solving his equation.

Seeing his attitude his teachers smile dropped.

Simran - Yrr yeh inta marks Lata kaha se h ..
She wishpered to Tanvi.Who was again shamelessly getting ready to slip into her dreamland.

Tanvi looked up at her curious friend and said"Pata nahi yrr ..itne marks mein toh hum Jesse teen log pass ho jayenge "

Hearing this they both giggled.

And rest the class continued till the bell rang

__________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

THESE JUST A SHORT STORY TYPE NOVEL WHICH I HAVE BEEN THINKING TO WRITE ✍️ FROM A VERY LONG TIME ....IT MAY CONTAIN MANY TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES..

SO THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT AND SWEET ...IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN DO GIVE ME I WILL BE REALLY OBLIGED....AND THE BEST SUGGESTIONS WILL GET MENTIONED IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

💖💖💖
LEKHIKA