Sa kabilang buhay

I think I've matured enough to know that I was actually in the wrong. I have no right to be sad about you choosing not to interact with me anymore because it's all my fault. Ive treated you wrong for all of our friendship and love and to this day I still regret what I did and wish to apologize to you someday. I miss you so much but I know you won't love me anymore because i haven't treated you right.

I may miss your voice,
your laugh,
your smile,
your humor,
your eyes,
your hands,
your texts,
your calls,
and everything about you.

But I still think that you were right for ghosting me. I was an asshole to you because I was immature. You always cared about my interests yet I never asked about yours. I wish I could've said yes to playing with you in your little games all the time because I never knew i would never see you again. How could I not see that I was being ignorant? Why didn't I spend more time with you while I can? All those games I could've played with you... All of the times we could've met up with eachother and just spend time together..... The flowers I never got to give you.

In another life, I have matured enough to treat you right. In that other life, we could've been something together forever.

Sa kabilang buhay, Kaya kitang i-trato ng maayos. Sa mundo na yon, Minahal kita ng habang buhay.