[9]

i know i replied to some comment and said a friend would be waking us up but my mind suddenly changed!!

Kevin was not supposed to appear in this chapter but I felt bad so early Kevin appearance I guess

Anyways fun fact this book is connected to my other book which is called "EDUCATION" (teacher reader x FPE!!)

almost every single of my books are about FPE guys!! Also check out the new book I published which is aureate (FPE OCS X READER) the book also includes other people's OCS and it was made just for fun1!1!1 totally

Back to the story

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1278 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

"HEY? [NAME!] WAKE UP!"

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋 from the feeling of being poked, you tilted your head up only to see the one and only music teacher, Mister demi, waking you up from your deep slumber.

"Sorry about that.. You maybe slept and missed some lessons.." He informed you, a nervous look on his face. You rubbed your eyes, yawning. Were you really that tired?

"Sorry.. I didn't know I fell asleep.." You apologized to the music teacher, getting your head up from your table. "That's alright! Is it okay if I just give you the pages of the topics you missed?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess." You agreed, planning to go to the library for awhile. Anything to forget that strange dream. Why did it feel so real?

You swung your bag over your shoulder, exiting the classroom. You basically skipped your last class by sleeping, now you're planning to go to the library.

-

You made your way through the crowded halls, entering the large library doors. You then took a seat on a empty table, studying about everything you missed. Well, trying.

You were currently looking at the book, clueless. You really did miss alot. Only if someone was there to help you, right? You weren't aware of a certain nerd peeking over your shoulder.

"Is it that difficult for you?" He asked, the sudden voice that appeared made you jump, not expecting someone else here with you. You turned behind you, now looking at Kevin.

"Of course it is, I just missed a whole class." You mumbled, giving your focus back to your book. "It wasn't that hard, what if I help you?" He suggested.