[2]

[the three dies here, i wont really put much effort in writing their dead bodies lmao]

This chapter has alot of spelling errors, if you manage to spot one, please comment about it.

[ᴡᴏʀᴅs]:1452 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

[Uᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

𝙔𝙊𝙐 walked down the hallway, going to your next destination which is Language class

𝙔𝙊𝙐 walked down the hallway, going to your next destination which is Language class. You were so lost in your thoughts, you always felt like you were being watched. it was strange, but you brushed it off everytime. you didn't even notice you were gonna run into someone.

THUD

"oh- im so so sorry- here, let me help!"
You lend your hand, scanning the appearance of whoever you ran into.

He has short hair and a hairstyle that resembles the stock of an apple. He wears a uniform with a vest along with a tie. He appears to be wearing long socks accompanied with black shoes.
He looks at you and stares at your hand before taking it.

"thank you." He mumbled, it was difficult for you to hear what he said, but you still managed to.

"im so sorry about that, I was lost in my thoughts.. i wasnt looking where i was going."
you say.

...

...

The silence was awkward. REALLY awkward. you both just stood there staring at eachother, you dont know what to say at all, and by the looks of it he doesn't know either. so you decided to break the silence,

"whats your name?."

oh gosh, it was really awkward.

"Abigail.. just call me Abbie?."He said, it sounded more like a question.

"Oh! alright, im so sorry Abbie, i wasnt really paying attention to my surroundings, sorry again!" you yap and apologize for like the third time. womp womp

and there was silence.

could it even get more awkward?

..

..

You were in Miss Thavel's class. after a while of getting lost, Abbie helped you reach your destination, it seemed like he was in a rush, Poor dude. Though you still managed to make a small talk with him, he eventually became your newest friend! not for long.

You were seated on your chair, tapping your nails on the desk out of boredom. your patience was running out, you started to doodle random stuff in your notebook. but eventually stopped due to the lack of motivation you have to even draw.