What? Who Are You? (Scott POV)

⚠️DO NOT SHIP IRL! Only characters⚠️
No smut and lemons allowed! 🚫🍋
Enjoy! If any questions on what means what ask in comments! Also this is kinda my au? Idk
⚠️CRINGE WARNING I tryed man⚠️
————————————————————————Sorry for not posting in a while! I've been a little busy, but I'm here now! Hope you enjoy! Also if any of y'all have any ideas, comment them please!
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Scott-I was working on some decorations in my house, then I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I walked to door, then when I opened it there was a odd smelling rat that had some garbage on his shoulder.

Weird Smelling Rat-"Oh what a wonderful place you gots here! How long has you been here?" (Sorry I'm trying to give him the accent) he said as he walked swiftly into the rat hole.

Scott-"Oh, oh uh... thank you? Um, but may I ask who you are?" I said to the rat confused. I have no idea who this is, or even if he's a threat or not. He smells bad, and he looks like he's in rags. But he could still be a nice rat! Not all bad rats are born into rat family's that have food, water, and clothing.

Trash Rat-"The names Trash Rat. My dad was the inspiration for the movie Flushed Away, he, he kinda got flushed away. And my momma got poisoned for eating to much jeans." He looked like he didn't care really at all.

I couldn't tell if he was sad or not. It was kinda confusing. The rat just makes his way into my home, not knowing who I am. Then trauma dumps? I feel bad, but who is he?

Scott-"I'm so sorry! I'm here if you need anything! Do you need food? Oh, and I'm Scott the farmer rat."

Trash Rat-"Oh! Oh oh yes! Food!" He then makes his way around each door looking in to see if that's the room I left my food in.

I walk over to my kitchen, then I pull out some carrots and apple cores, then I gave it to him. His look on his face was peer happiness.

Then he took a bite, and then his happiness went to peer disgust and disappointment. He immediately spat it out and looked at me angrily.

Scott-"I'm sorry, did you not like it?"

I was scared he wouldn't like me because I gave him bad food. What if it was really bad, like REALLY bad food. What if he never wants to be my friend because it tasted bad?

I started hyperventilating a little, I really want everyone to like me, but how can I if my food makes people angry at me?

Trash Rat-"I like garbage food the best. It taste amazing! This isn't. You can keep it, I'm going rummaging through the trash for REAL food!"

Scott-"So you don't like the food because it's not from the trash?"

Trash Rat-"Yeah. Trash is the was to go."

I was happy that he didn't not like me! Maybe I am good at making friends!

Trash Rat-"Oh yeah, here," he hands me a paper with scribbles at the top, two people next to each other. One has rat ears while the other looks somewhat like the butler. "You invented to our wedding! You can bring food, but only good food."

What? Who are you?

❤️Hey! Sorry for not posting in this story ❤️ for a hot second. But my new system is to work on this, then Safe Home, then Red Hair Girl, then back to this! I'll keep doing that till I finish one, or make another one. Sorry for making another story, I just wanted to make it before I forgot about it. Anyways thank you so much! And have an amazing day! Stay safe and eat cake! Oh and thank you sophaloafffff so much! Sorry also for short chapter.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜