v. day : afternoon

4 pm"The day I met you I started dreaming

4 pm
"The day I met you I started dreaming."

Saint sat in her father's office after being told the worst news of her life. She was going to be Jake's assistant until he got better.

Why? Because both her fathers told her not to get involved in police work and that's exactly what she did.

"Now I write them down if I remember them in the morning time."

Jake came inside the precinct, the clock reading 10 pm and the squad still apparent in the bullpen.

"No welcome back to the precinct? Who's behind this little prank? Diaz?" Jake smiled at her.

"Kill yourself."

Saint walked in, dragging Jake's heavy bag, which should not be, towards his desk. She groaned almost feeling her back go out. "I agreed. Do it quickly."

Amy sighed and looked at her boyfriend. "I told you the night shift has everyone a little down."

Terry interjected. "Yeah, just because you don't get sleep or see your loved ones, or feel the sun or anything that brings you joy. That's all." He spoke as if he was regretting his life choices.

Gina shrugged from her desk. Saint drinking her coffee next to her. "I like the night shift. You know who else is up right now?"

Saint furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Gina's phone as she did an Australian accent. "It's a whole new demographic for me to conquer."

"How did you get so many followers within two days?" Saint asked, looking at the girl's phone.

"Talent babes." Gina patted her head. Saint rolled her eyes and walked to the break room.

She poured straight black coffee into her cup not aware of the person entering and placing their hands on her waist, making her jump up in surprise.

She turned around quickly before seeing Rosa's face and calming down. "Jesus Rosa."

She stood on her tiptoes and gave Rosa a peck on the lips. Rosa smirked and pulled her in for a bigger one.

They both continued to kiss until hearing a gasp coming from the door. They pulled away and looked at the man standing there who was about to erupt into a scream.

Rosa quickly put her hand over Charles's mouth, pulling him in fully and closing the door behind him.

Saint stared at him, sipping her coffee nervously.