Chap 16: Godzilla vs the Empire Round 3 Pt 3-Godzilla vs Megatron

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?!" Gamora shouted in disbelief.

"AIN'T NO WAY YOU JUST FLEW WITHOUT WINGS!" Rodan, Megalon and Battra exclaimed.

"AND BACKWARDS!" Anguirus, Queen Cesar, Queen Kong, King Kong, Monster X and Gigan added.

"HOW?!" Godzilla, Mothra and Queen Ghidorah shouted in disbelief. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" the female Gojiran and golden Dragon Kaiju Girl asked.

Gojira picked himself off and shook off the snow from his head and armor. He smiled smugly at the flabbergasted Kaiju Girls.

"THAT WAS AW-W-WE-SOME!" cried Junior and Athena as they slammed into his chest and hugged him tightly. They looked up to him with starry eyes. "Can you teach us how to do that? Can you? Can you? Please? Please? PLEASE?!" they asked in unison hyperactive tones.

Gojira chuckled and ruffled their hair. "If it's okay with your mother," he glanced to his female counterpart briefly before looking down to the young children. "I'll teach you some tricks I know."

"YAY!" cried the Kaiju children.

Suddenly, Gojira turned to the two new Walkers that arrived. They were large and almost spider like in appearance save for the fact they were two legs short. The Kaiju Girls followed his look and saw the Walkers.

"Megalon, analysis?" Queen Ghidorah asked.

"Mobile Heavy Cannons," Megalon said in a weary tone. "Originated from the world of Umbara, and created by the Umbarans. The deadliest Walkers the Empire has to offer."

For the Clone Troopers who encountered these war machines in the world shrouded in darkness many years ago, they were intimidated. 

For Gojira? He just thought they looked like Kumonga and that made him think how annoying that lecherous bug was when he wasn't trying to eat Minilla.

Before he moved forward to engage, he was blasted in the back. It didn't hurt but it was enough to catch his attention. Turning in the direction, he saw a large dark grey jet with a large fusion cannon and a jagged amethyst sword on it. Gojira growled as he saw the Decepticon insignia on its underbelly and then charged up his Atomic Breath and fired.

The jet kept its distance and just a few feet away from a fiery death. It flew around him before returning fire of its own with its fusion cannon. He growled in annoyance before running forward and jumping to swing his claws at the Decepticon but it transformed into its robotic form and jumped off his hand before shooting him in the face again. He then jumped off the Kaiju's hand again, this time, flying to his face and punched him square in the face below his eye. Gojira growled again, eyes narrowing. He recognized this Cybertronian from the records.

"Megatron." He growled before shooting his Atomic Breath again.

Megatron flew away and around the beam of radioactive energy before he transformed and grabbed the large sword from his back. With an angry yell, he swung the Dark Star Saber in a wide arc and unleashed a massive wave of Dark Energon.

The dark violet wave of Energon swept through the air before it slammed into the Saurian Kaiju's chest. Gojira cried out in pain as he was knocked off his feet. The Dark Energon made his armor glow. He rose to his feet, ran a hand down his chest before grinning and looking up to the sky. "Finally, a challenge."

He turns to the Kaiju Girls. "Deal with the Walkers." he orders before turning to the flying leader of Decepticons. "Megatron's mine."

The female Kaiju didn't look like they minded that too much. Though Godzilla herself had wanted to fight the Decepticon. Fighting the Walkers looked too easy. That was until she found out that she shared the same weakness to electricity like her male counterpart but more due to her human skin. Probably why Queen Ghidorah and Monster X were such a challenge for her.