Chapter 13: The King meets the Kaiju Girls 2: 2nd Impressions and introductions.

Full chapter name: The King meets the Kaiju Girls 2: Second Impressions and Proper Introductions.

Roughly two hours later. . .

Godzilla groaned lightly as he finally woke up and notices two things. One, he was in his human form, and two, he was in a very large bed and the room he was in looked to be made for royalty and then he felt some weight on his chest as he looked down and saw golden hair in his vision before he moved his head to the side and saw that it was Queen Ghidorah lying on top of him sleeping.

"What the fuck?!" Godzilla exclaimed in surprise as he sat up.

"If you were thinking that we mated, the answer is no we didn't." Queen Ghidorah said as she got up to straddle his lap as the covers came off her exposing her body as she looked at him with lust as she put her hands on his chest. "But if you want to right now, I don't mind."

Godzilla's eyebrow was now really twitching as this brought up some memories of after he had full adjusted to having a human body. Even more so of the times after he and Mothra got close. Thinking of those times, Godzilla now began to think a question he didn't really give much thought until now. What is up with these girls' bodies? They all seem to have one thing in common: large breasts. As far as he could tell back on Earth, none of the female Kaiju had that. Save for a select few.

"Are you admiring my beauty?" Queen Ghidorah said as she notices him staring at her body. Okay, she got him there. He didn't show it but the Kaiju Girls did have amazing bodies, even beautiful but didn't say anything. But then he growled when he felt her beginning to grind against him. He placed his hands on her shoulders and almost tossed her off the bed. If the bed was smaller, he would have succeeded.

Queen Ghidorah only chuckled in response before she stood up and walked towards to her dresser and began to get dressed. She glanced back at him. "Your necklace is on the counter there." Queen Ghidorah said, gesturing to the counter next to the bed. 

Godzilla sighs at this as he grabbed his necklace and activate it so the armor formed on his body as he got off the bed and followed Ghidorah out of the room. The two walked side by side as Godzilla kept his guard up just in case if she was going do anything. Then he remembered of what the King Ghidorah he killed earlier had said to him before he dealt the final blow.

You should meet my sister. He glanced over to the female Ghidorah and rolled his eyes. Oh great. Just what Godzilla needed to deal with. He honestly should have seen this coming. There was a female variant of himself and the other Kaiju and King Ghidorah had claimed to be a Guardian Kaiju.

"Relax, I won't betray you." Queen Ghidorah said, noticing that the male Saurian Kaiju was side eying her warily.

Godzilla scoffed at this. "Like I believe you." he rolled his eyes.

"I see. So even in a different universe both our species are destined to be rivals." Queen Ghidorah said in a slight intrigued tone.

Godzilla looked at her in shock. "How did you know that?" Godzilla demanded.

Queen Ghidorah gave Godzilla a sly smile. "We been watching you ever since you destroyed that Imperial Air Base and defeated Gojiran and her allies under five minutes." she said. "We also heard you when you told that so-called Demon Cyborg that you came from another universe and  that the people used a black hole to kill you but instead it transported you here on Remnant and you survived." She stares at Godzilla like a piece of meat. "That's impressive, most impressive indeed.  Megalon's brain went into a melt down, kept saying it was impossible to survive a black hole." Queen Ghidorah said, laughing hard in amusement to the memory. "I never saw her trying to come up with explanations on how you survived that and she's still saying it's very illogical for you to survive."