Chapter 58

JAMES P.O.V.

Damn you sure do like 'em feisty! Lila said laughing.

Shut the fuck up!

Don't talk to me like that apparently I'm your baby mother. She laughed harder.

You gone piss me of even more!

Okay, okay, okay! I'm sorry. But where and who could of told her that?

I don't know but when I do I swear to god ima kill they ass.

Why all that? Ain't tryna kill someone over her is what got you in this predicament in the first place.

I don't give a fuck! And I'll do that shit again.

Oh my god relax Shooter! Your my cousin I hate to see you crash out like this over some girl.

She ain't just some girl! Matter fact why am I still talking to you?! Here take this money for your baby shower and leave.

Whatever thank you! Your the best big cousin ever thank you! Go get your crazy girlfriend.

Watch yo mouth Lila! Yo I need you to do something for me too.

What? Anything!

Go to my house and convince Leah to get abortion!

An abortion? She pregnant?

Yeah and she need to get rid of it so go convince her.

I don't know if I can do that!

Why not? You owe me member.

If I do this my debt is paid, remember that.

Whatever just go do it! I sat down behind my desk annoyed as fuck. My cousin never came to see me in the hospital, who the fuck told her I had a bitch pregnant.

This shit had me in shambles right now. I was so fuckin annoyed. It's always something.