𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

-𝐍𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

-𝐍𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Bella's hand slipped off the clutch, and the bike buckled and fell on top of her

Bella's hand slipped off the clutch, and the bike buckled and fell on top of her. I helped her up as Jacob quickly lifted it off her. "You okay? Bruises, breaks?" Jacob asked.

"I'm going again," She answered. "I'm not sure that's good-," Jacob asked.

"She's going to do it anyway," I reminded her as Bella hopped back on. "Guess we're going again. Now, what are you going to do with the clutch?" Jacob sighed.

"Release it. Slowly," Bella replied as he nods. He kick-starts the bike again.

Bella released the clutch and moved forward.

Bella kept going, a little faster as she smiled. I saw that she was reaching the curve ahead and I gasped. "Bella!" I shouted as I ran towards her. "How do I turn?" Bella asked.

"Bank it! Bank! hit the brake!" Jacob shouted as he followed me.

Bella reached the turn as she tried to bank, going straight, flying right into a wall of trees. As she lay on the ground dazed, I slid next to her.

"What, are you training for the X-games?" Jacob asked as I fussed over her. "Please tell me you're okay," I asked her. "I want to go again," Bella said. "Forget it," I told her. "You're bleeding."

Bella touched her forehead and saw blood on her hand.

"I'm revoking your privileges. Man, look at it," Jacob sighed as I grabbed a bottle of water. Jacob removed his shirt and allowed me to pour the water on it. He placed it on her head.

"God, I'm sorry," Bella said. "You're apologizing for bleeding?" Jacob asked me.

"It doesn't... bother you?" Bella asked him. "It's just blood, Bella," Jacob told her as Bella caught herself looking at him. His dark eyes, his bare chest, and smooth skin. He glances at her.

"What are you staring at?" He asked her.

"Just, you're... good-looking," Bella told him as I rolled my eyes at her. He's surprised as he smiled. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Jacob asked.

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara