office's first day

Neil yelled - I will fucking kill you rudra rajvanshi ...

And ran behind him ...

Now both of them were running in the whole place ...
Kartik went to stop them ...

But me....my thoughts were consumed by dhruv and priyanshi ...

I don't know why but I can't let her marry him....she is mine all mi...
Wtf it shouldn't affect me ... Why should I care if she loves me she won't marry him. ..or even if she I don't care....I dont want to care ...

I walked to my room and opened my gallery filled with her photos her videos ....our moment when we were together for each other and believed in forever because of each other ...

____________________________________

With all the chaos in his mind ..yuvaan drifted into deep slumber ...

On the other hand ,
Priyanshi spent her whole night sitting in the balcony watching the sky and thinking about him ....
Slowly she realised that she spent the whole night without sleeping ...

Ohh ..it's 5 already ...
*sigh*
Let's sleep....she raised a hand like and druck person and walked to her bed ...

At 8.00
Priyanshi ...priyuuu ...Abe uth Jaa ...

Umm..sone do na ...please bas 15 min aur ...

Today's the first day of yourr... (counting on finger) nth job ... But this time with your lovy dubby boyfriend....ohh sorry called boyfriend...

Thanks for ruining my morning ...

Your welcome mam ...my girlfriend prepared a yummy breakfast for you ...

Really ...now get out ...

Come soon ...
(Left the room and closed the door )

She smiled thinking that she is going to spend her day with him ...

And wishpered...I am coming my dear boyfriend....
____________________________________

Fuck fuck fuck ....I got late yr...

Abe breakfast..

No no wahi dekh lungi .. shloky chal na ..please drop me ...

Okay chal ...

Bye baby (both of us said in sync)

She laughed and wished priyanshi best of luck....

Shlok droped me infront of the office and said
"Abhi bhi bhag le beta mauka hai ...ek baar andar .. fir no exit ".

I narrowedy eyes and say ....
Are tu Jaa re ...
He laughed at my tone and wished me best of luck ...

I walked inside ..I don't know why but I was nervous, exited , happy as well as sad ,and Idk why I was laughing on my own condition...

See I love someone else and I am marrying someone else ..cause the one I love dont give a fuck now ...what a beautiful life ....

But I know he wont just sit and watch ....his actions are gonna affect dhruv ...which I don't want  ....

Hello readers....this chapter is small cause I wanted to put the whole office segement in one ...I am trying my best to improve myself...
Just keep supporting...and yaa

Happy reading ❤️