I am sorry

Her pov
We got out of the home and walked towards the car ...
I was walking behind him trying to match his speed
But I couldn't ,
He reached and sat on the driving seat ....and hurriedly sat on the side seat ...
He started the car but looked so angry all thanks to me ..

There was an awkward silence for 5 minutes until we reached the silent road

I questioned...
What are your plans for birthday..
He didn't responded
I questioned again but this time soo loudly near his ear ....that he lost his balance and stopped just infront of the tree in which we were about to crash

Are you fucking serious...we both would have died today all thanks to your childish action...

I am sorry ....

Ohh for heaven sake priyanshi ...I don't know neither I care what do you want ...it's just that i can't pretend to be good to you ....so you decide ...leave the place again or tell the family about our breakup ...

My eyes were already teary ...I didn't knew what to say ...I am tired of his games but I am aware he is not like this ...it's just the situation that made him like that ....

I chose to speak
You know we can't tell everyone about the breakup an...
Before I could complete he continued
Soo fine you are going some place soo far ....

Soo far so you don't find traces of me ....(I said )

He didn't spoke a word ...

It's was dead silent all the way to home ....

His pov
One thing I hate is to shout at her but I can't just bear everything.. she killed my sister ...my own sister
I know I cant unlove her that's my being away from her is the only solution

We reached the apartment which belongs to priyanshi , avni and her dearest boyfriend shlok ...
The only think I was thankfull was avni that she came to the college so this guy gave us some space or else he use to be with pri like he is her boyfriend....

I first thing we saw when we reached the home was another car then shlok's ....I absentmindedly questioned her ...it isn't shlok's right !??

Ohh fuck...i think it's ....dhruv ...she said

Dhruv ...the childhood friend ...I knew him he was soo much into her .. but then he went abroad for his studies ...and now ..this dude is back again

We both went inside cause I seriously wanted to know what is he upto ...

Inside the house
We entered and suddenly someone shouted
surpriseeee!!!
As if she didn't knew ...I rolled my eyes seeing him
She went towards him and he hugged her so hard and picked her up in the air ...they talked for a few minutes
And suddenly his eyes met mine ...ahh you...are yuvaan right ...
I replied a yes staring at his hand which was around her waist ...this son of a bitch ..how dare him touch her ...
Ye raised a hand and said nice to meet you ....
I gave a milliseconds smile and walked towards avni
he and me were  on good page ... the link between us is priyanshi and that's why we respect each other I know I don't like him but since we meet at the set sometimes we figured out ...he  smiled at me so did I ...
He asked me to have a seat so did I sat behind him ..
I could feel avni's eyes on me ...
And he sensed it too ..
All he said to me is ignore that angry bird ...
I smirked and winked towards her she got more frustrated and went to priyanshi ...

Sooo all of you here is a reason for my presence ...I am here for a good news ...(Dhruv announced)

I am getting married to the love of my life ...
What really all then were happy at that point . .
But the happiest guy was me . 
Even I congratulated him ... everyone picked the glasses on the table and cheered for him ...

Avni questioned "dude I am soo happy for you and kartika ..but why didn't you come with her ...

He said avni you got me wrong I am not talking about kartika ...what all of us waited for him to continue. .

I am talking about priyanshi my Priya ..
The sip in my mouth choked me ...I started coughing soo hard .. everyone attention was on me ...pri rushed towards me and gave me some water ...
Shlok questioned are you fine
But my eyes were on that motherfucker dhruv ...

Priyanshi noticed my anger ...she went to shlok and questioned him ...

Priyanshi-What wrong .??why are you saying all this
Dhruv -Cause I loved you since the 1st day the day I met you since then only  I.have.been.In.love.with.you

And now when I told my parents they discussed with your parents and ....
Things reached to marriage now
(He said taking her hand in his )...

Hey readers please doo vote if you like the  chapter...love you a lottt 🥰❤️yaa don't forget to comment 😁