Chapter 14: Jeongin's dare

(at the skz dorm)

Yes, it was yet another fine day, where the members did their daily activities, freaking out and creating chaos in the dorm.

They were playing spin the bottle, except whoever the bottle landed on had to do a dare given by anyone of the members. The most torturous dare shall win.

When the bottle landed on Minho, he was dared to kiss hyunjin. Everyone seemed to like the idea, except hyunjin and Minho.

Well, a dare is a dare, and so Minho held hyunjin's face. Boy did hyunjin look uncomfortable, he'd never looked that uncomfortable before, not even fans said weird things at fansigns. Minho looked like instead of kissing hyunjin's cheek he will throw up on his lap.

Felix started chanting "DO IT!" and everyone else joined in. Minho leaned to his cheek, still trying to hold in puke, and went closer, and gave a quick peck and flew away! That peck was quicker than Han asking if noona had a boyfriend. 

Hyunjin and Minho both screamed about how disgusting as the rest of the members went crazy and hyped. Once they calmed down, they spun the bottle again, it landed on none other than baby bread. Seungmin looked like he had quite the evil idea, but chan didn't want to torture his youngest.

As they thought of what dare they should give him, seungmin settled on a 'chan-approved' dare, to text Eliana and tell her that he eats his boogers. Chan and everyone liked the idea because of how humourous it was, but I.N seemed to hate the idea more than skinship. 

It took an hour of everyone forcing him for him to finally do it.

-_-_-_-_-

Fox Boy

Jeongin
hey gurlll

Eliana
wassup

Jeongin
I wanna tell you something
like something important

Eliana
oh damn, okay

Jeongin
I
eat my own boogers

Eliana
I-
gurl-
I did not need to know that like, TMI-

Jeongin
IT WAS A DARE!!
A DARE!
A FRICKING DARE!!

Eliana
it's okay dude
I won't stop talking to you because of this

Jeongin
now you're teasing me...

Eliana
really!
you don't need to be ashamed!

Jeongin
DUDE! I SWEAR I WILL BLOCK YOU
IT. WAS. A. DARE ! !

Eliana
okay okay calm downgod you're so easily teased it's cute

Jeongin
shut up....
I hate you

Eliana
Love you too hun~~

-_-_-_-_-

"Okay I can't be the only one who thought In-ah acts weird around Eliana?" Seungmin observed.

"Right, he acts extra hyper, like he isn't that easily tease-able when it comes to us," Han added.

"can you guys not?! Oh my god stop making it weird!" Jeongin said, trying to defend himself.
"See what I mean, look at how defensive he's getting!" Seungmin claimed.

Jeongin let out an annoyed whine and so Everyone nodded, and let the topic go but everyone knew deep down, nobody actually buys what he's saying.

-------------------------------

To be continued. . .

please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3

another short chapter cuz my dumb ass was busy walking, eating and texting people-