Sleepless nights and accidents- Austin Butler

TW: Drugs, Insomnia, accidental overdose 

Austin Butler paced back and forth in his trailer, the walls closing in around him as the darkness of the night pressed in from all sides. Despite the exhaustion that weighed heavy on his eyelids, sleep remained elusive, a distant dream slipping through his fingers like grains of sand.

Weeks of filming the Elvis movie had taken their toll on Austin, the pressure to embody the King of Rock 'n' Roll weighing heavily on his shoulders. But it was the insomnia that haunted him most, the relentless cycle of restlessness and exhaustion leaving him feeling like a shell of his former self.

As the hours stretched into eternity, Austin found himself succumbing to the suffocating embrace of fatigue. His limbs felt heavy, his movements sluggish as he stumbled onto the set for another day of filming.

But as the cameras began to roll and the lines of the script danced across his lips, Austin felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through his veins. For a fleeting moment, he was Elvis, the embodiment of charisma and charm that had captivated millions.

But then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed.

As Austin delivered his lines with practiced precision, a wave of dizziness washed over him, the world spinning out of control. He stumbled backward, his legs betraying him as he collapsed onto the ground in a heap.

At first, the cast and crew thought it was a joke, a moment of improv gone awry. But when Austin failed to get back up, panic quickly set in.

Someone shouted for ice water, and before Austin could protest, he felt the cold liquid engulfing him, sending shockwaves coursing through his veins.

Minutes stretched into eternity as they waited for a doctor to arrive, each passing second feeling like an eternity. When the doctor finally arrived, he wasted no time in assessing the situation, his eyes narrowing as he took in the scene before him.

"Drug overdose," he muttered under his breath, his voice tinged with accusation as he examined Austin's dilated pupils.

But the cast and crew rallied around Austin, their voices rising in protest as they vehemently denied the doctor's accusations.

Desperate for answers, the doctor turned his attention to Austin's backpack, his fingers fumbling as he searched for evidence to support his claims.

And then, he found it.

A plethora of prescription medications spilled out onto the table, their labels bearing the name of various sleeping aids and sedatives.

The doctor's suspicions were confirmed, and without hesitation, he administered a dose of narcan, praying it wasn't too late to save Austin's life.

As consciousness slowly returned to him, Austin found himself surrounded by a sea of faces, their voices blending together in a cacophony of concern and confusion.

But amidst the chaos, one voice stood out above the rest, a voice filled with anguish and regret.

"I didn't mean to," Austin sobbed, his words barely audible above the din. "I just wanted to sleep."

The accusation hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow over the fragile peace that had once existed between them. Anger and resentment simmered beneath the surface, threatening to boil over at any moment.

"Are you serious?" one of his castmates exclaimed, their voice dripping with disdain. "You're a drug addict?"

The words cut deep, a painful reminder of the stigma that surrounded mental health issues in their industry. Austin felt the weight of their judgment pressing down on him, suffocating him with its intensity.

But then, something inside him snapped.

"I'm not a drug addict," Austin declared, his voice trembling with emotion. "I have insomnia.". The confession hung in the air like a heavy fog, enveloping them in its embrace. For a moment, there was silence, the weight of Austin's words sinking in with a clarity that bordered on surreal.

And then, without warning, Austin broke down, his tears flowing freely as he bared his soul to those around him. He spoke of the sleepless nights and the endless exhaustion, of the fear that gripped him every time he closed his eyes, knowing that sleep would once again elude him

And as his words washed over them, a sense of understanding began to dawn, bridging the divide that had threatened to tear them apart. They reached out to him, their hands offering comfort and support in the face of his pain.

For in that moment, Austin Butler wasn't just a famous celebrity; he was a man fighting his own battles, struggling to find his place in a world that never slept. And though the road ahead would be difficult, he knew that as long as he had their support, he would never have to face it alone.