9] The Pain and Sorrow

The law of Karma is very powerful

-------»•» 🌸 «•«---------

-> please read the Note in the end of story, it contains some important information regarding upcoming story.

𓆩 ANIKA 𓆪

The group of Unicorn , Wow. This was the last thing I had expected and also the most amazing thing ever. My eyes become wider than usual and I just can't remove my eyes from them.

They are so.. Beautiful.

It happens very rarely when I found something this beautiful, but if you see what I am seeing, I bet you'll also forgot to blink.

They were not that much, only 6-7 unicorn, All of them were grazing peacefully. I don't understand how no one ever saw them here. Even though I heard some rumour of spotting a 'horse with a horn on it's head' , while coming here , but no one actually believe it . This proves how great job they have done in hiding themselves from human. And I am really glad about it.

Before I can think what to do further, sid walk outside the bushes we were hiding, to touch those animals. The moment they spot a human presence, they all started running here and there. I also quickly came outside the bushes and try to stop them , the moment this unicorn saw me they all stop abruptly and started staring at me with there sparkling eyes.

There sudden action made me confuse , but all the confusion washed out when a someone suddenly held a sharp knife against my neck. So they stop after looking at him. I looked toward sid and rishi, and there eyes were wide opened with what they saw ,fear was evident in there eyes and they both forgot to blink, as if they had seen a ghost or something.

" Who are you all, and how did you find us . " the muscular but rough voice said loudly from my back, still healding the knife against my neck dangerously close . "Your misfortune, now I have to kill you all. So no one knew about this secret" he continued, while moving the knife closer to my neck . But before the knife can even touch my skin, I tossed it in the air and catch it with other hand.

I immediately turned to face the man , but what I saw was beyond belief. He was not a human but an animal , or you can say, he's mixture of both. The Black furry hair was covering his whole body, the claw had a sharpen nails which can kill anyone in a touch, a big sharp teeth , and big ears.  he was wearing a white lungi which was looking quite odd in his look.

He is a werewolf .

Such a funny irony. A wolf is taking care of horses.
A predictor is taking care of it's bate.

I quickly composed myself and again held the knife tightly in defending manner. But he didn't seems like he is going attack or something, rather he was surprised after seeing me. I straighten myself a little, and he came out of his dilemma.