𝟎𝟏𝟕. . . let's make it optional

chapter SEVENTEEN!── let's make it optional 💋 real life, snapchat and imessage

chapter SEVENTEEN!
── let's make it optional
💋 real life, snapchat and imessage. 🕯️

༻¨*:·. 💋 ༺♥༻ 🕯️ .·:*¨༺

💋 real life.

3 days later, thalia was sat on her couch, the twilight drifting in from the crack in the window, casting a warm glow across the apartment; a brooklyn 99 episode was playing faintly on the tv, a surprising change from her usual routine of rewatching friends.

theo was out for the evening, at a dinner with their management which thalia had managed to weasel her way out of through the perfectly crafted excuse of stomach ache after a supposedly dodgy piece of chicken from the raising canes they'd had for lunch. she'd revelled in this alone time for a grand total of 10 minutes, before all the events of wednesday had caught up to her, leaving her mind a reeling mess.

on wednesday, thalia and matt had been discovered sharing a secret kiss by none other than his two triplet brothers, both of whom reacted as if they were witnessing an act of murder. their reactions had provoked something within thalia, who hadn't been able to shake the thought that her and matt were inches away from exposing themselves to everyone on the internet since then; they weren't quite as good at being subtle as they'd thought originally.

thalia had also made up her mind about telling theo, ultimately deciding that it was best if he didn't know about her and matt, scared that he would eventually tell her parents, who frowned upon the idea of thalia dating anyone other than josh. especially her mom, who thalia had had to tell to stop trying to reconcile the relationship multiple times.

if they found out that thalia was hooking up with someone other than josh, chances were high for thalia to move down in the ranks as least favourite child, if humanly possible, theo bumped up to permanent golden child.

she exhaled, reaching for her phone on the coffee table, propped up against a bowl of untouched popcorn, subconsciously going straight to her chat with matt; he too was home alone on the other side of LA, which she hadn't been explicitly told by the boy, but had been able to deduce through the examination of nick's most recent instagram story. him and chris were at the warehouse, both of them beaming from a mirror picture which quite clearly lacked matt's presence.

since finding this out, thalia had been hoping that matt would ask if he could come over to hers, to increase their hookup count; the only problem was that matt hadn't been active on snapchat for two hours. she bit her lip and pressed on the chat despite this, taking action herself.

the brooklyn 99 episode was ending as thalia swiped into her and matt's chat.

༺♥༻