A sweeter ending

"And for once, Grandma shark was right, about. The next morning, the bad guys helped fix a hole in the roof. Grabdpa wolf spent the whole day out of bed. He didn't feel tired at all. And princess got to spend more time with her cousin foxy Things had never been better for the bad guys family. The same could not be said for Willy Wonka"

Wonka appears on a psychiatrist's couch talking to his Oompa Loompa psychiatrist.

"I just can't put my finger on it. Candy's always been the one thing I've been certain of, and now I'm just not certain at all! I don't know what flavors to make, I don't know what ideas to try, I'm second-guessing myself, which is nuts. I've always made whatever candy I felt like, and now I-" He sits up, an epiphany in his face.

"That's just it, isn't it? I make the candy I feel like, but now I feel terrible, so the candy is terrible! You're very good!"

The Oompa Loompa takes off his glasses and nods, silent as always.

The scene shifts to the newspaper stand on the corner by Bill's candy store. Princess takes the bus when The gentleman is hidden behind a newspaper sits next to her.

"Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendell, er, Wally. Walter"

"Willy Wonka"

"That's the one. Says here in the paper that his new candies aren't selling very well. But I suppose maybe he's just a rotten egg who deserves it"

"Well not really"

"Oh, really? You ever meet him?"

"I did. I thought he was great at first, but then, he didn't turn out so nice. And he has such a funny haircut"

The gentleman drops his paper- it's Willy Wonka, of course.

"I do not!"

"Then Why are you here? Why are you following me?"

"I don't feel so hot. What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?"

"My family"

"Ew"

"What do you have against my family?"

"It's not just your family, it's the whole idea of-"
He can't spit it out, "what about your dad from what I heard from your family, didn't he tries to hurt besides they aren't exactly your real family now are they"

"You're right, they're it but I don't talk about my father anymore, he was a horrid man, but the bad guys took me in when he was arrested, they love me treated me as if I was their own, they're the only family I got"

"You know, they're always telling you what to do, what not to do, and it's not conducive to a creative atmosphere!"

"Usually they're just trying to protect you, because they love you" Wonka reacts with disbelief and disgust.

A few minutes later she brought Willy back to the mansion where wolf confront him.

"What are you doing here"

"I brought him here I figured you two would talk it out" princess explained.

"Will y sound I want to talk to him" Willy pouts.

"Willy what happened you stopped writing to me"

"I stop writing because you left with you dad to Los Angeles"

"We wanted to started a new life and he's my dad he's practically the only family I have and besides it's not like you ever write back or read my letters"

"I do read your letters"

"Then why happened you write back"

"I was hairy when you left, you know you could've visit me, even once would've been fine"