Veruca salt

"Come on, let's boogie! Without the boat, we'll have to move double time There's far too much to see"

"Mr. Wonka?" Princess pulls on his arm.

"Yeah?"

"I hope you don't mind me asking: Why did you decide to let people in?"

"Why, to let people see the factory, of course!"

"But why now? And why only five" wolf added.

"What's the special prize, and who gets it?"

"The best kind of prize is a sur-prize!" He chuckles at his joke to ease the tension.

"Will Violet always be a blueberry?"

"No. Maybe. I don't know. But that's what you get for chewing gum all day. It's just disgusting"

"If you hate gum so much, why do you make it?"

"Once again, you shouldn't mumble, 'cause it's kinda starting to bum me out"

"Do you remember the first candy you ever ate?" Princess asked.

Then Wonka spaces out, "No..."

"In fact, Willy Wonka did remember the first candy he ever ate"

Young Willy appears, searching for a lost piece of the candy his father threw away.

He picks one up off the floor, looks around for his father, then, with considerable excitement and pain, unwraps it and forces it through his headgear. The lights flash, and suddenly Young Willy is eating a large box of chocolates with abandon. He tastes each one, then writes down notes about it in his notebook. Suddenly, he disappears, and Wonka returns to reality.

"Willy, Willy, WILLY!" Wolf snaps him out of it, "you alright, you kinda zoned out there for a bit"

"Huh? Oh yeah, Sorry- I was having a flashback"

"I see."

Wolf and princess look at each other, "do These flashbacks happen often?" Wolf asked:

"Increasingly... today"

Wonka leads the group up to the door of the Nut Sorting Room.

"Ah, this is a room I know all about! You see, Mr. Wonka, I am in the nut sorting business"

He hands Wonka his card. Wonka immediately tosses it over his shoulder without reading it princess and wolf watched.

"Are you using the Hammermax 4000 to do your sorting?"

"No... you're really weird"

He leads them into the Nut Sorting Room. The sounds of nuts being shelled at rapid rates can be heard. Thousands of squirrels shell the nuts.

"Squirrels!"

"Squirrels?" Wolf and princess said.

"Yeah, squirrels. These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of their shells"

"Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa Loompas?" Wolf asked.

"Because only squirrels can usually get the whole walnut out every time. You see how they tap each nut with their little knuckles to make sure it's not bad? Oh, look! I think that one's got a bad nut!"

The squirrel tosses the bad nut down the garbage chute.

"Daddy, I want a squirrel. Get me one of those squirrels. I want one"

"Here we go again" wolf and princess said at the same time rolling their eyes in annoyance.

"Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets"