INTRODUCTION

DISCLAIMER

This is a second part to my previous work ALANA.

If you have already read ALANA then this storyline will make more sense, I suggest reading it, it's not half bad:).
However I will explain any references made through this book so it is not mandatory to read the first one.

It can be read as a Standalone.

This story follows a long timeline in Griffin and Ariels relationship, with flashbacks and time jumps, reader discretion is advised if you do not enjoy those.

In reference to ALANA this book starts off when Ares and Alana find out they're pregnant the first time with Ace.
I know its confusing but please ask me questions and tell me how I can make it less confusing :)

CHARACTERS

Griffin Xander Moretti:  He's 6'2 with dark hair and darker green eyes. As Underboss of the Mafia, his form is pure brooding muscle, unforgivingly ruthless to everyone but his mom, his sister in law, and now her. He lost his twin sister at the young age of 9 and nothing has ever set his world off the axis like that again.

Ariel Emilia Russo: She's 5'4, light brown hair with storm gray eyes that are deep enough to drown you. She's curvy, introverted and passionate about everything she puts her mind to. She's never wanted more from a guy besides a casual date, until him.

                         PROLOGUE

Ariel and Griffin have never been able to shake the strange occurrence of running into each other time and time again since the first time they met during her first year at Princeton.

You don't expect to be drawn to your old classmate that you occasionally run into by accident, but fate works in strange ways, to bring together two people with a natural Affinity.