🐿️ Chapter-7🐿️

Jimin knocked on the door of Hoseok's cabin and waited for the response

Jimin knocked on the door of Hoseok's cabin and waited for the response. Soon enough, he heard his Hyung's voice saying, "Come in"

Taking a deep breath and calming his mind, he slowly opened the door and went inside. The first thing he saw was Hoseok only, who was sitting on his desk fully focused on the screen.

"Please close the door" Hoseok said without looking towards Jimin. The younger did what Hoseok said and went a little towards Hoseok.

With an audible voice he said, "S..sir, your Coffee" he said and placed the coffee on the table. Hoseok immediately looked up hearing the voice and widened his eyes when he saw it was Jimin infront of him.

"W..what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked standing up. Jimin took a step back and said, "Your Coffee. Ms. Yuna had some work... So I brought it" Hoseok nodded his head and took a glance at the Coffee.

>>> He still remembers how I drink it?

Hoseok thought to himself but then looked at Jimin when he heard him saying, "If you are thinking how I still remember making it, then let me tell you, It's you cause of whom I can make it in my sleep too. You annoyed me way too much for your Coffee" Jimin said rolling his eyes while Hoseok stood there shocked.

A minute later, Jimin realised what he said and looked at Hoseok with wide eyes, "Uh... Sorry... I di..d'nt mean to.." He said. Hoseok nodded his head.

They both stood there in silence just staring at each other.

>>> I want to hug him.

They both thought at the same while looking at each other. Another thought crossed this Minds

>>> Sorry Dada, I can't keep the promise when Chim is right infront of me. Please forgive me

Hoseok thought to himself and took some steps towards Jimin.

>>> Mom, I am sorry. I am going to break your promise which is impossible to keep when Hyung's literally infront of me

Jimin thought in his mind as he also took a step ahead. As Hoseok saw Jimin's action, he opened his arms and Jimin rushed forward, wrapping his arms tightly around Hoseok in a warm embrace. Hoseok returned the hug with equal fervor, feeling a surge of emotions wash over him as he held onto his younger brother whom he loved more than himself.

"I missed you, Chim," Hoseok whispered, his voice thick with emotion.

"I missed you too, Hyung," Jimin replied softly, his voice muffled against Hoseok's shoulder while small tears running down his cheeks.

For a moment, they simply held each other, finding solace in the familiarity of each other's presence.

Eventually, they pulled away, but the warmth of their embrace lingered in the air, a reminder of the love they had for each other.