🐿️ Chapter-3🐿️

Double Update!! Enjoy~

🐿️🐿️🐿️

Jimin and Hoseok stared at each other with wide eyes and shocked expression. They both were so lost in each other that none of them noticed the other staff looking at both of them.

"Sir, what happened?" Hoseok heard someone asking. He came out from his thoughts and looked at his side where he saw his PA standing while holding his phone which fall down.

"N..nothing. Uh.. I was on the call and the phone... Slipped" He said while looking at Jimin. His PA nodded her head.

On the other Yuna came to Jimin and whispered in his ears, "Jimin, don't stare at him. Greet him"

Jimin too came out from his thoughts and looked at her, "Oh sorry" he said and again looked infront while Yuna stood there a little dumbfounded at his behaviour.

Jimin looked at Hoseok who was looking at him only. He took a step forward but then stopped.

>>> No Jimin, Control yourself. You can't break the promise you have to Mom

He thought to himself. He took a deep breath and looked at Hoseok and bowed. "Good Morning Sir"

>>> Why is he talking like this?

Hoseok thought to himself. He was about to ask but then he also stopped.

>>> No, No. I promised Dada. I won't break it.

Hoseok thought to himself and immediately turned his back towards Jimin. "Ms. Choi, come in my office" he said to his PA and walked inside the cabin. Ms. Choi too went inside closing the door.

As soon as the door closed, Jimin realised a breath, he was holding from God knows when. He sat on his chair and took some deep breaths.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Jimin looked up and saw Yuna standing infront of his. He nodded his head. "Yup. Perfectly fine" He said while giving a small smile. She nodded her head and went off to her work.

Jimin turned towards his computer and started going his work, but he couldn't really focus. His full mind was on his Hyung. His brother. His Hobi Hobi

Hoseok's situation inside the cabin wasn't much different too. He already gulped three glasses of water in a row and was right now sitting on his table taking deep breaths ro calm himself down.

Ms. Choi stood there fully confused and worried about her Boss. She wanted to ask but decided not to seeing his condition.

"Ms. Choi, do I have any meetings right now?" He asked. Ms. Choi immediately nodded her head. "Yes Sir. You have one in 10 minutes, with ××× company"

Hoseok nodded his head, "Great. We'll go to the meeting room now only" He said. She immediately nodded her head and followed him outside.

Hoseok opened the door and once again saw Jimin infront of him. He took a deep breath and went from there not knowing Jimin too was looking at him only.