07

07- Round 2

~~~

Violet

~~~

After a seemingly long walk we had finally arrived at the fish shop. Mal kept her cool, barely paying mine to the pirates that littered the shop, let alone the interesting decorations. I however could not say the same about myself. I let my eyes dance around the shop, taking in each and every single detail, ignoring the full conversation between Mal and Uma.

All I really picked up from their intense conversation was "Loser party of 1," quite amusing. I barely refrained from laughing. Oh they have such a way with words here.

I was ripped from my trance as a certain somebody made themself known, presenting himself before me, smirking at the sheepish grin I sent his way.

"Hi Hook. Long time no see?"

"Oh yes darling. Absolutely dreadful having so much time away from you my little duckling. I suppose in the future I should keep a closer eye on you now shouldn't I?" He replied, pulling me to the side, away from Uma and Mal's arm wrestle.

"Oh there's really no need for that," I tried to defend, however was cut off as he averted my attention to the arm wrestle.

"You can stick a tiara on a villain but, your still a villain"

"And you can stick a pirate hat on it your still Shrimpy"

Mal was winning! She was so close. Soon I can just be done with this and return to Auradon. I am all adventured out for the year. 1 big thing over the span of a year or 3 medium. Or 6 little things. All about proportion.

Uma chuckled, "If I win, you bring me the wand, and we get to keep little miss fairy over here"

How did she know. It didn't matter how she knew but she knew and that was enough to throw Mal off. That was it. Just like that Uma slammed Mal's hand onto the table. She had one fucking won. Dammit.

"Oh don't look so sad luv, yer get to spend some more time with me. Ain't that sound nice?" Hook murmured into my ear, leaning down placing a quick kiss on my neck, before pulling me away to who knows where.

This time he took me to a ship, placing me in what I could only presume to be his quarters. Unfortunately for him I didn't make the trip easy for him. I was struggling, kicking and punching, even biting, however that was all futile in the end.

He threw me onto the bed, a ahriek escaping my lips at the sudden impact. I tried to push myself up, however, found myself unable to as Hook was suddenly on top of me, capturing my pale lips in a rough make out session. Eventually he was kissing downwards across my jaw, around my neck before finally placing one last kiss against my lips.

"Oh luv, I was so worried when yer weren't there. And then I find you with those traitors, oh I was so angry," Hook groaned, his blue eyes gazing intensely into my own, his hold on my waist tightening slightly, causing me to whimper.

"Oh sorry my little duckling, did I hurt yer?" He asked, a sadistic gleam in his eye, "should I kiss it all better for yer?" He questioned, leaving on time for an answer as he was once again kissing me. He was much gentler this time, seemingly self assured that I wouldn't escape again.

After a few seconds I started kissing back, finding myself trapped in his charms, even going as far as to try and pull his clothes off, much to his surprise.

A breathless chuckle rumbled from his throat, "no love, yer don't want it. Yer had a very, very long day okay. Let's just get yet safe and into bed," he quickly stated.

He pulled my hands away from his clothes, pulling my cape off, revealing my wings and a small pouch of pixie dust which he placed on the side table. My eyes felt heavy as I watched him do so, I could barely focus let alone pay attention to what he was doing. He gently pulled my into his grasp before placing us both under the covers,

I automatically snuggled into his warmth, barely able to comprehend tonight's events.

~~~

~~~