~what is this relationship called~

Seeing the man, a huge smile appears on her lips and then she says while walking and runs towards that person..

She runs to the man and hugs him quickly and he hugs her back too and both are very happy to see each other, the man holds her tightly in his arms around her waist while spinning her.

And seeing them both in this way, all the members of the house get shocked whether these two are from a mental asylum?

YN : ok ok ok let me down..jimin

She says so and tries to get out of his grip, he puts her on the ground but does not let her go from his arms and tells her very happily.

Jimin : You don't know how much I missed you.

Seeing them both so close to each other, smoke was coming out of someone's head and it was none other than the great Kim Taehyung ..

YN : Come on, don't lie too much, if you missed me, you wouldn't have left without telling me....

She says this to him in a slightly tantrum type of way and gets out of his grip and seeing this the members get a bit confused as to what is going on.

Taehyung : Jimin! First you move away from her and then tell us what is going on between you two

He says this while coming near them because he doesn't like they clinging to each other for some reason and seeing this Jimin gives him a teasing smile..But then he ignores him in a very royal manner and goes back to her.

Jimin : Cupcake, if you are my best friend then please agree, why are you so angry..

He tries to console her because she is angry at him

YN : I am not your best friend, you are my best friend. It is you who says this, not me.

Jimin: Yes Lady Hitler... now do you want to hear what happened there?

She hears this and looks at him very excitedly and asks him hundred questions in one go...

YN : Yes yes tell me how does she look? Where does she live in India? And how did you propose to her? And when are her family members coming to meet us?

The man is shocked to hear all these questions and before he can say anything, Mrs Kim speaks.

Mrs Kim : Hey, are you both busy with yourselves? Can't you see us? And what are you saying yn ? Who looks how? Tell us everything.

Taehyung : yes you both are busy with yourselves and jimin you can't see jungkook has come back home so instead of meeting him you both are busy in talking...

Expressing a little anger, he says that he did not feel bad about the fact that he did not meet the jungkook, he feels bad about what is the matter, both of them are keeping it to themselves and ignoring him.