~💋 KISS ~

He replied to the random girl..

Taehyung: no no I am not her husband.. yeah we are just friends..

Girl: oh I'm sorry.

With that she went away from there.. then again he started thinking about what will he say?.... After few seconds he get an idea... He took out the bracelet which belongs from a male partner and were it on his right hand and cover it with the sleeves of his coat.. , smile and went to the side where she (yn) and jimin were discussing about something... He clear his throat gaining both of their attention..

Jimin : finally you arrived just let's go....

Taehyung : jimin can you please give me a favour?

Jimin: yeah sure hyung tell me ...

Taehyung : please leave us alone for few minutes...

Yn looked at him confusingly...

Jimin : um okay you both talk I am waiting for you in the parking... Come soon

He went from there Tae nodded and looked at yn who is already staring at him with confusion visible on her face
Firstly he chuckled at her expression..
Then he take her left hand in his hand
Making her shocks at the moment but she didn't said anything.... Remembering that they are friends... Then he make eye contact with her.. she also look deep down in his angelic eyes... Then he is slowly pulled the bracelet in her hand... She felt something in her hand then she move her gaze from his eyes to her hand.... And smile brightly.... Making the person front of him giggled..

Yn : wow

Yn : wow

She screamed

Taehyung: you wanted this na..

Yn : you brought this for me oh thank you you are so good...

She said while jumping in excitement and kissed his cheek making him little bit shock making shiver run down in his body his cheek heated up with this sudden flow of blood circulation which was created by her.....
She didn't notice that and enjoying and admiring her bracelet..
After a few minutes realization hits her... She looked at him with widen eyes and shocked face he was just smiling......

 She looked at him with widen eyes and shocked face he was just smiling