Chapter#5

"What happened babygirl?" asked a familiar voice.

Babar jumped as he heard the voice thinking he knew who it was. Yes he was right, it was shadab standing infront of him with a concerned look but damnnnn baby he was looking fine.

Shadab's outfit:-

( Guys I have zero fashion sense so I just picked a random outfit and I think this one will look good on shaddy, plz don't be mad 🙏 )

Babar looked at shadab and he smiled shyly upon noticing how good shadab was looking. Babar didn't realised that tears were rolling down his cheeks but Shadab did.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?" Shadab asked worriedly as he came near babar and wiped his tears and placed his palm on his cheek.

"Oh sorry" babar said as he felt the hot water running down his cheeks. "Dont be, tell me what happened?" Shadab said. Babar tried to come up with an excuse thinking that shadab might think he's reason for crying is stupid. Before babar could say something shadab did.

"Did you thought I ghosted you?"

"NO! I uhhh thought you left cause I was....late"

"Your not late" shadab said making a confused face.

"Look its 5:30- ohh" babar said as he took out his phone showing shadab the time realising his room clock was incorrect.

"Darling it's just 5:05, see" shadab said with a little smile "oh I umm" babar tried to cover up the embarrassment but couldn't find the words.

Shadab chuckled at his cuteness and said "it's fine sugarcube, happens to the best of us" shadab said with a comforting smile. He continued "BTW your looking....mine" shadab said in a flirty tone eyeing babar head to toe making him feel shy.

"Oh thanks, Your not looking bad yourself" babar said playfully trying to be his casual self. Shadab was very impressed by his confidence and replies. Both of them chuckled. "Shall we go now buttercup?" Shadab asked and babar just noded with a little smile. Shadab offered babar his arm and babar hocked in his without a second thought.

They decided to walk their way towards the cafe. Both the boys were enjoying their little date. The walk was nice with the duo chatting all the way. They talked about themselves and cricket but the chat mostly revolved around shadab flirting with babar making him flustered and shy, earning playful punches from the shortie.

Where babar and shadab were enjoying each other's company on the other hand virat was trying hard to take a nap but it seemed impossible for him without cuddling with his mini dynamic.

"Fuvk..." he cursed himself laying flat on his back while starting at the ceiling. "Where are you doll? I Need you..." he whispered to himself closing his eyes as babar's face appeared infront of him as usual.

Virat was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't heard the door getting knocked. Finally after the third knock the person kicked the fucking door open making virat fall off his bed in shock.