Chapter#1

It was a sunny morning as the sun rays peaked through the blind directly hitting the face of our sunshine. Our lovely bobby was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden the devil in the name of his bestfriend and roommate jumped on him, bouncing on his bed disturbing his sleep.

"BABE WAKE UP!!!WE R GONA BE LATE" Virat yelled as he bounced up and down on babar's bed taking babar's blanket away. "The hell virat let me sleep!" Babar said half asleep as he covered his ears and pulled over his blanket. "Alright babe, I see how it is" virat said and in a matter of seconds the entire hostel could see a laughing virat with his bag swinging around his shoulder as he was running for dear life from an angry babar who was head to toe wet and water was dripping from his clothes.

"Whats up with them?" Abhishake asked mayank "they are always like this" mayank replied sipping his coffee as both of them watched the two idiots running around the hostel.

"You fucking basterd! You are gona pay for this fucker!" Babar shouted at virat who was still running away from him but stoped when he heard him. "I can pay you back with a kiss if you want!" Virat said as he ran again when he saw a flying chapal coming towards his direction. The classes have barley started and babar already had enough of his bestfriend. He went back to his dorm room to change his wet clothes and ran to his classroom with his bag as he was already late. He looked at his watch "shit" he said knowing that he is getting late.

"So as we studied yesterday-" "Sir may I come in?" Babar interrupted the teacher during his lecture and he doesn't look very pleased about it. "Ahh Mr Babar, I am glad you are early today " the teacher said in a mocking tone "sorry sir" babar said "just go and Sit down and dont be late from now on" the teacher said in an annoyed tone.

"Why the heck didn't you woke me up on time!?" Babar asked virat as he grabbed the seat next to him "I tried love but you didn't buged" virat replied with an innocent look "thek hai par asi kya majburi thi ka mujh par pani hi dal diya?" babar said "I didn't wanted my beloved bff to be late for class" virat said "hmm bahot care karta hai tu mari viru" babar said sarcastically giving virat a side eye. "What? Do you think I am lying?" virat raised an eyebrow at babar.

"Babar and virat out of my class!" "but si-" "No butts Out!" and now both the boys were standing outside the classroom. "Thanks alot virat" "Hey atleast we don't have to listen to that boring lecture , you should thank me" "are u serious Vi?" Before virat could say anything the bell rang and babar started walking away to get food from the cafeteria as he didn't had breakfass. "I will see you in the cafeteria Vi" he said as he sprinted away like a little kid and virat noded and just watched him with a little simle.

"What an idiot..." virat said with a faint smile as he saw babar disappearing in the corridors of their college and added "a cute one". "you are such a simp" someone said from behind making virat jump "What the-?!" He stoped when he saw shaheen behind him. "Oh sorry if I disturbed your day dreaming session" shaheen said and virat just rolled his eyes. "What are you even talking about shaheen?" "You know exactly what I am talking about" "whatever" virat said.

"Anyways, don't be late for the practice today" "What practice?" Virat asked and shaheen gave him the *r u kidding me* look. "Dont tell me you forgot Vi" shaheen said "umm" virat tried to come up with an excuse but failed. Shaheen signed before saying "rohit told us to come to the nets around 4pm, did you actually forgot?" "No no I remember" virat lied "but why so late?" Vi asked "idk he wants to talk about the up coming tournament maybe we'll find out once we get there" shaheen replied.

"It's getting late, I should head to my next class, I'll see you in the nets vi dont forget to bring babar with you" shaheen said as he left."Why rohit is calling us?" Virat thought to himself when he checked the time making his eyes widen.

"Shit! Babar is waiting for me!" Vi remembered and ran towards the cafeteria only to find out that babar had left. Virat knew that babar would be mad at him so he decided to catch up on him after the day ends.

It was 3pm and the classes were finaly over for today. Babar was in his room studying for an important test this week when someone opened the door. He looked back to see who it was and it was his roomie virat. Vi passed babar a smile and he just ignored him and went back to studying. Babar was still mad at him for pouring water on me in the morning and later he ditched him in the cafeteria.

"What chu doin?" Virat asked babar as he leaned down to see his work "non of ur business" babar said and virat just snatched the book away from babar's hands "Oi!Give it back!" babar said as he tried to reach out for his book that was held up high by virat. (Guys Vi is 6'1 and babar is 5'8 in this fanfic) After a few more tries babar gave up and just hit virat's chest in frustration.

"What's wrong shorty? Can't reach out for your book" virat chuckled making babar angrier. "I am not short u fucker!" Babar shouted at virat in anger as he jumped up to snatch back his book but ended up hitting against virat's chest. Virat lost his balance and both the boys ended up on the floor with virat on the ground and babar on top of him.

The boys looked at each other with wide eyes and a tint of blush was visible on their cheeks. A tension filled the entire room as non of them said a thing that's when virat finaly came back to his sences and said  "Let's just quit all the drama and kiss already" "you are an idiot" babar said slightly blushing. "A hot one" virat added with a wink making both of them crack up in giggles.

"Vi I told you to be on time now rohit bhai is-What the" shaheen stopped making mayank bump into him who was right behind him. Shaheen was shocked to see the boys position. "Sorry if i interrupted something, carry on." shaheen said as he was about to run off "thanky-" "no!" babar said quickly getting up from virat.

"Wait shenu!" Babar said "its not what it looks like-" virat interrupted babar, cough* "it is" cough*. "Shut-up virat" babar said with a red face. "Are you guys just gona fight like this or come with us? Rohit will be mad at us" mayank said.

"Fucking cock blocker's" virat said angrily in a low voice "Hey I heard that!" Shaheen said "that's the whole point you fucking idiot" virat replied "fuck you virat!" shaheen said "nah naseem will mind if i do his job" "Shut-up" shaheen said with an embarrassed face"Guys just shut the hell up we are getting late" mayank said.

They all reached the nets and there was rohit along with hardik, abhishake, ishan, shubman and naseem. Virat noticed a new bi sitting beside rohit, laughing with him.

The new bi was a tall and very handsome boy with big brown stary eyes and a perfectly jawline along with a killer smile. His black hair looked soft and fluffy. It wouldn't be wrong to say he was just the perfect definition of beauty, but what was he doing here?

"Guys! you are finally here, I want you to meet our new team mate" rohit said as the newbi got up with a smile. "Hi, I am babar" babar introduced himself with his dimple smile as he shaked hands "nice to meet you babar...

Guys I only promised a babar x virat fanfiction , not a good one ok😅.  I tried my best, plz tell me if it's good or not and if I should continue it or not.

About the shubeen fanfiction I am thinking about quiting it. I do have an ending but I don't really know how to drive the story to the right path. I am not sure about it though.

Take care🍂🍁