Double Punishment? (Rohit x Virat) (part 2)

Guys tell me one thing. Do you think hardik deserves the hate that he's getting? I don't think so. People are blaming him for nothing...

Anyways...
...

Rohit woke up in the morning to find his side empty. He sighed thinking that Virat is still mad. He removed the cover from himself and went to freshen up. He came out of the bathroom after doing his daily morning routine and went downstairs in hope to find Virat. As he stepped downfloor, Virat was nowhere to be seen.

He looked in the kitchen, washroom, garden, balcony and everywhere. But what surprised him was that his breakfast was nicely served. He didn't notice the piece of paper beside his breakfast till now, but as soon as he did he read it and his heart broke. It has written in it,

I'll come back late. Have your breakfast and you can order your lunch.

Rohit didn't notice have any single idea where he could go. And thereafter, it was Sunday. Both were cricketers. So where would he suddenly need to go?

I tried to call him one or two times. The first time the call trailed off and then the aunty came saying that 'kripya kuch der baad call kare.' And the second time his call was declined. He understood that Virat is not going to pick up now.

So he just messaged him,

Where did you go?
Have you had your breakfast?
When are you coming back?
Will you have lunch there?

After some time his heart again broke seeing all the messages have been read, but no reply came.

Not having any other option he started to wait. And while he was sitting idle, suddenly a nice idea popped up in his mind.

It was late night.

Already 11.

Rohit could hear a car park outside. He knew who it was. He turned off the lights of the whole room and grabbed his position.

Virat took out his keu and opened the door of the house and entered. He was astonished to see the whole house dark. He looked for the switchboard and turned on the light.

He didn't even feel the need to look around for Rohit and walked upstairs to their room. When he entered, that room was dark too. He switched on the light and this time he gasped seeing the beautiful decoration.

Rohit came from behind and snakes his hands around Virat

Virat's poor heart melted seeing all these already, his boyfriend has tried so hard to make him happy that he couldn't be angry with Rohit anymore.

"You did all these?"

He turned his head to meet the eyes of Rohit who kept his head on his shoulder.

"Hmmm. I thought this would make you happy."

"It feels like we are going to do our suhagraat here."

Virat laughed but on the other hand Rohit smirked at the comment.

"If you want to do a trailer before your real suhagraat, I can help you with that."

Virat turned a full ripe tomato as he pouted,

"I've already had many trailers."

"So we'll save the movie for the main time. And don't worry. That night I'll make sure that no hurts, only pleasure."

Virat pushed Rohit a little bit,

"Such a shameless you are."

"Yeah, call me anything. By the way, am I forgiven yet?"

Virat turned and held Rohit by his face,

"Now that you've given extra efforts to win my forgiveness then why not."

Virat smiled at Rohit who heaved a sigh of relief,

"Thank god. My whole Sunday was a waste as I didn't get to spend it with you."

This time it was Rohit who pouted and Virat swore that he wanted to capture the moment forever.

"We still have 45 minutes for this Sunday to get over. I bought us dinner. Let's have it together and enjoy the last moments of this day?"

Rohit smiled and booped his nose with the others.

"Why not my prince charming. But before dinner I want dessert."

"Okay, I've bought some cake-"

"No something sweeter than that."

Virat raised his eyebrow at Rohit's comment.

"Just ask it clearly."

"Maharaj, will you bless this poor guy who wants to have dessert by placing your sweetest lips upon his?"

A tingling sensation occurred inside Virat's whole body when he realised that Rohit thought his lips were sweeter than anything in the world.

He held Rohit by his shirt and pulled him, which resulted in both of their lips to meet. Rohit smiled against the soft kiss and held Virat. He made a promise to himself that day, that he'd forever hold Virat like this, even after death...

....

Thank you guys for reading this chapter. I don't think many updates will come on this book now because I'll focus on the other book. And thank you to all of you who gave this much love to this book.