Brat (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 2)

The wait finally comes to an end, my beautiful flowers. And here, I present to you, the most awaited oneshot of mine. Hold your stomach and start reading please ...
.
.
.

Shreyas rolled his eyes at Rahul's order but anyways strips, because he knows that there's no escape. He was fully stripped.

"Now what do you want me to do?"

Shreyas had the audacity to ask back to Rahul.

"What the hell has happened to you today? You're already in a lot of trouble."

Rahul gritted through his teeth, having enough of Shreyas' attitude as he pulled the boy and made him lay on his stomach on the bed, harshly, and handcuffed him to the bed. Shreyas hated this. He never liked to be handcuffed. It pains. His biceps have some platelets because of the accident he had some years back and Rahul knows that, but still he's doing it.

"You know right that if my platelets are misplaced what happens?"

Shreyas asked Rahul with one raised eyebrows as Rahul leaned down and whispered,

"I don't care."

Shreyas' eyes widened. He really doesn't care or was he joking? Did he make the other too mad? He doesn't want the platelets to be misplaced, it'll hurt like hell to put them back in place.

"Start counting."

Shreyas could hear Rahul opening his belt and rising it up. He closed his eyes as he knew this was going to happen. The first blow came, making him grip on the handcuffs real tight, a soft sob left his mouth as a tear rolled down his eyes and he pushed his own face down on the sheets and said

"O..one."

The process continued, with Shreyas almost shouting out aloud with each blow he felt. Soon, he came down the 40 spanks, as it felt an year.

His biceps were paining, blood on his lips because of him biting them all the time, his ass red, his face smudged with tears and his hand too red because of gripping on the handcuffs for a long time. He felt Rahul taking off the handcuffs as he still didn't pull up his face. Then he soon felt, Rahul's soft hands brushing his biceps as he relaxed,

"Does it hurt too much?"

He nodded at Rahul's question still not taking his head up.

"It'll be fine."

Shreyas let out a relaxed sigh, when he felt Rahul's lips on his left biceps, kissing all the way down to his hand and then kissing all the red spots fromed on his hands as in the try to make it pain less.

He sniffed turning to face Rahul.

"You know right that you're still not done on your punishment?"

"T..there's more?"

Shreyas knew the answer once he saw Rahul's smirk.

"You just had the 4 people ones. Now the complaints."

"P..please rah. D..don't. My hands pain."

Shreyas sniffed away.

(Me : can you please not torcher the poor boy?

Rahul : then your readers will not have the fun while they read.

Me : you're right tho.)

"You should've thought about it before right?"

Rahul explained to him in a soft voice.

"There's no running away. If I leave you, you'll become more of a brat."

Shreyas pouted, not liking what Rahul said, as Rahul stripped away from his own clothes. He lubed up his dick. He didn't want to prepare the boy underneath him because this is a punishment, and punishments are meant to hurt.

"Y..you won't prepare me?"

Shreyas asked, now scared, when he saw Rahul aligning himself near his hole.

"No."

Rahul replied in a second.

"I haven't been spread in a long time Rah."

Shreyas tried to hold up his problem but Rahul already knew that it's been months since they've had sex.

"You deserve it Shreyas. Now stop your filthy mouth."

Shreyas stopped speaking and closed his eyes ready to take in whatever Rahul was going to give. But when he felt Rahul slide totally into him in one go his eyes opened in a flick of second, wide, his lips parted as he shouted, and his nostrils became big indicating that he's breathing has become heavy.

Rahul started thrusting just after 2 seconds which was not enough for Shreyas to be adjusted to Rahul's big length.

Rahul rammed like a beast as the beautiful boy under him had tears flowing down his pretty cheeks as he shouted constantly and tried to find a place to hold onto. It didn't pleasure Shreyas at all. Not after when he was dripping with precum. He hasn't been scissored for ages, so no one can really understand what he's going through. And Rahul can understand, but he's not interested.

Soon, both of them came, Shreyas felt a bit of pleasure while he spurted out his orgasm but it just was so painful. Rahul remained inside Shreyas for 10 seconds, but then quickly came out when he heard Shreyas' sobs. He pulled the boy on his lap, as Shreyas his himself in his chest. Rahul rubbed his back in order to calm him down.

"Y..you are so.. b..bad."

Shreyas sniffed in Rahul's chest.

Rahul smiled at Shreyas' cute behaviour and decided to pity the boy,

"Oh, I'm bad?"

"Work h..has always been your first p..riority."

Shreyas chocked on the world 'priority'.

"No there's nothing like that."

He wrapped his arms around Shreyas protectively and kissed his cheek.

"You are always my first priority. Work's important because in that way I can take care of you."

"A..and you suddenly p..punish me, after 6 months, no r..realizing how much I wanted you to make l..love to me."

Shreyas hit Rahul's chest playfully.

"Aww, I didn't know that you missed me inside you so much."

Shreyas turned a tomato as he pouted and looked up at Rahul with glossy eyes.

"Gimme some a..attention sometimes."

Rahul chuckled, rocking back and forth to give a beat to the boy in his arms.

"Now that you can't walk or sit, you'll always have my attention."

Rahul said capturing Shreyas' lips in a lovable kiss...
.
.
.

I am sorry if I disappointed any one of you. I thought to make this part more realistic but I failed. I don't think I made it good. But still, thanks for reading...