Part 1: Forks

Chloe's POV-

Bella and I arrived at Forks, Washington about 3 hours ago. Since then, Bella received a new truck as a gift from our dad, when Billy Black and his son Jacob came around to welcome us home.

It didn't really bother me that Dad got Bella a truck and not me, I have a car, but it'll take a while to get shipped here from Phoenix, Arizona. That's where we used to live with our Mom and step-father, Phil. Phil's the one who bought me my car, actually. It's a 2003 Toyota Camry.

Bella and I used to share a room when we stayed with Dad in the summer as kids, but thankfully Dad realised we were too old to share now

Bella and I used to share a room when we stayed with Dad in the summer as kids, but thankfully Dad realised we were too old to share now. Bella got to keep our old room, Dad had barely touched it, the only thing different in there is except for two twin beds, there's one double bed for Bella.

My room is in the attic, which sounds bad, I know. But it's actually really cozy, Dad had been working on it since he heard we were moving here. I'd honestly argue my room is a lot nicer than Bella's, it's certainly a lot bigger.

Right now I'm in bed, trying to get an early nights sleep, ready for our first day of school tomorrow. As I fall asleep to the sound of light rain splashing onto the roof, I wonder what tomorrow has in store.

~~~~

3rd person POV-

On the other side of Forks, in a house hidden in the surrounding Forrest, a certain pixie haired vampire freezes in place. To most, it may seem as though she was having some kind of stroke, however, her family are used to this.

A certain Bronze-haired Cullen stares at the pixie, wide-eyed, as he sees her vision. Two new girls arriving at school tomorrow, one being his blood-singer, the other being his sister, Rosalie's, mate.

The pixie vampire's husband is at her side the moment she has said vision, holding her hand through it. However, when he feels his wife's happiness, he loosens his grip. "What did you see, darlin'?" Jasper asks, his wife's happiness making him crack a smile of his own. "It seems Rosalie is about to meet her mate, very soon!" The shortest Cullen announces to the house, not needing to shout since she knows the whole house could hear her anyway.

Hearing this, Rosalie is in the room in seconds, Emmett, Carlisle and Esme following shortly after. Rosalie has a big smile on her face, she's waited for her mate to show up ever since she learnt what mates were. She always was a romantic. "When?" Was all Rosalie said, worried she was dreaming, even though she couldn't sleep.

"Tommorow!" Alice squeals, tackling her sister in a hug. Rosalie's smile brightens, if that was even possible. Not one of the Cullens could recall the last time they'd seen Rosalie look so.... Happy.

That was until the next words that were spoken came from Edward, "She's a human...". Rosalie's smile vanished almost instantly.