Encounter

Hey there my Fandom Freaks (A/N: calling you guys, my readers, Fandom Freaks from now on). So this is my new fanfic. Am actually really excited about his one because I'm give Halfa more development. Oh yeah I think I might of forgotten to mention Halfa is not a made up character I made for that one book. He is a character that's real in my Fairy Tail world. He's still an OC, and will be appearing in this book as he's own person. He'll have the same personality, but he might have a different backstory and possibly look.

Anyways on with the story.

Lucy's Pov

'Argh, they laughing at me. I mean who wouldn't, I'm weak, I was lucky enough that Minerva even let me have second place.' I thought as I looked up to Sabertooth, I was on the floor of the arena in pain. After that beating that Minerva gave me I'm not to sure if I was able to walk again for awhile. Before I became unconscious, I saw Natsu and the others running towards me and calling out my name to see if I was okay, but it was no use. My whole world when black.

~Few Hours Later~

"Ugh." I said as I woke up. My head was throbbing from that got from earlier. I scanned my surroundings and saw that I was in the arena's infirmary. I was alone no one else was in there, I looked over to my right and saw that there was a small bunch of flowers and a note. I pick up the note and it said:

Hey,

Hope you're alright.
Sorry for laughing at you. If I didn't Minerva probably would of killed me for not laughing at the pain of others. That just how the guild is like, we laugh at the pain of others, but I hope you feel better now.

Sting :)

'NANI?!?' I thought to myself. 'Sting actually cares, but isn't he like our enemy guild? Why would he even care anyways?'

I shrugged it off, and went out to see how the others are doing. As I walked to the door I heard footsteps coming from the outside, and I quickly decided to jump back in to bed to hide. I pretended that I was still sleeping, just in case the people outside want to see how I was going. As I heard the open then close, I heard footsteps walking closer to me. The I felt a hand on my forehead. It was warm, I didn't wan the hand to move, but then the hand was soon removed from my head.

"So, you're still asleep, eh?" Said a masculine voice.

I opened my eyes a little bit, but not to much so it's not noticeable. I saw Sting pulling up a chair next to me and sitting down.

'What's he doing?' I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes again and moved around a bit to be in a more comfortable position.

"You know I know you're awake. Don't pretend." Sting said with a sigh.

'Shit! What do I do?' I thought to myself.

"You don't have to get up just hear me out, okay?" He asked.

I still got up and sat myself up against the bed and faced Sting.

"What do u want to talk about?" I asked

"Well two things, one I'm sorry for laughing at you when Minerva beat you up. I had notice choice, if I didn't she'll probably skin me alive for actually caring." He said slightly annoyed.

"That's okay I forgive, but I also have one question for you. Why are you apologising?" I asked curiously.

Sting left out a sigh, "Well that's why I came here fo-" He was cut of by someone opening the door. It was Mira and Erza, I think they came by to check on me.

"Hey Lu- WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!" Erza asked angrily.

"Omg, omg, omg! Lucy is Sting your boyfriend?" Mira asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"NANI!? No he's not my boyfriend and he came by to apologise for laughing at me when Minerva beat me up." I told them.

"Oh my gosh he's taking the blame, how cute." Mira cooed.

"Well it's looks like I have to go." Sting said as he got up from the chair. "Later Blondie." Sting said as he left.

"Lucy what's going on?" Erza asked, stilled annoyed that Sting was in the room.

"Look, I myself don't know why he came in, but I reckon he came in to apologise." I said as I looked down to my hands.

"Mira, your thought about why Sting visited Lucy?" Ezra asked Mira

"I think he came by to confess his love to Lucy and then have 30 million Sticy babies and then live together in Lucy's old mansion and then... And then-" Mira was saying till she was cut off.

"Okay I think that's enough Mira." Erza says a bit shocked at Mira's reaction. "Anyways, let's forget about the sting problem. Lucy how are you feeling?"

Sting's POV

"STING ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" Rogue yelled/asked.

"Look Rogue I don't really care if the Master or Minerva catches me." I said in a clam voice.

"STING YOU COULD DIE!" Rogue said still annoyed at me for going to Blondie's room. "And how come you didn't get caught?"

"I got Halfa to help me." I said like it was nothing.

"Halfa? Halfa Trance? The new guy?" Rogue asked confused.

"Well yeah. Hey did you know he has like one of the best magics out there." I said getting a tad bit excited.

"No what is he's power?" Rogue asked, going back to his emotionless self.

"Well he's got Phantom Slaying magic and you know how we have certain dragon abilities?" I asked as Rogue nodded. "Well he has phantom abilities that allows him to become invisible, intangible, fly, teleport and even walk on walls!" I said as I threw my hands into the air.

"So I'm guessing you got Halfa to help you become invisible to walk past the guards near Lucy's room." Rogue asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"That's right." I said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I know I took awhile to start writing this book but I'm going to start making the chapters a bit shorter, so I still can focus on my studies. I'll update every week instead of 2 days so their not rushed or sound bad. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, click on the vote and I look forward in making more stories for you guys.

See ya layer my Fandom Freaks 😎😎.