"K.S?"

In the dept of Seoul jail.

"89,90...91...92-" his heavy breathing fill the dark and filthy room as he did his usual pushups,shirtless, skin covered in tattoos with only one goal on his mind.

"100..101...102-" his workout was distracted by a police officer abruptly opening his cell door,the sound echoing throughout the room."Mr.chio illkwon you have a visitor"the officer announced stepping back as he waited.illkwon let out a sharp sigh as he stood up his tattoo cover body now more visible,throwing the brown cell shirt over his head,his piercing gaze bored into the wall,glaring at the person he so longed to kill,smirking he let the guard escort him to where a gentleman dressed in a neatly ironed suit was waiting for him.

He sat down,the guard move a few feet away to give them some privacy but also keep on eyes on them,the elegant male had his head hanging low making it hard for illkwon to see who it was."will you look up fucker?"illkwon treated smirking,he man spread placing his handcuffed hands in between his lap.the guy slowly look up his gaze piercing through illkwon yet he had the most gentle smile on his face.

the guy slowly look up his gaze piercing through illkwon yet he had the most gentle smile on his face

"h-hung?"illkwon body shook as he stared at the male as if he was dreaming.seokjin sigh heavily,shaking his head with gritted teeth." Come here"he commanded voice thick with dominance.illkwon immediately sttod up and went to kneel in front of seokjin,his posture obedient unlike a while ago."how have you been brother?"illkwon body shiver as jin ran his cold finger in his hair."g-good"he stutter out,his blood run cold when jin hand stop moving in his hair,sharply seokjin janked his hair back and slap him hard across his face."sir that's not allowe-"the guard began moving to jin as he spoke,jin eyes darken as he glared at the guard before he could react another guard in a higher position stop the other from attacking he step back but his glare continued to stay on seokjin which didn't go unnotice by him,sighing seokjin harshly let go of his brother hair and crossed his legs,illkwon stumble back while jin calmly pull out a gun.

"How did you get into jail?"

Illkwon,eyes out of their socket quickly scoot away from jin,sitting in his previous place he tried to compose himself but his body betrayed him he was shaking beyond belief,probably because he knew what his brother was capable of."I..i-i...I um..I..r-raped peopl-"illkwon eyes widen as jin pul off the safety of his gun,still not looking at illkwon his movement cold and calculated as usual."um..I..um..I r-raped-"seokjin started to tap his finger on the table as if he was getting bored making illkwon more anxious."what did I tell you last time?"illkwon hang his head low unable to look into his hyungs burning eyes further."I..you'll k-kill me if I g-got into more trouble"."YET!"seokjin growl softly."yet,you went ahead and disobeyed me.."he gritted his teeth his anger now barely invisible, "you know I should've kill you a long time ago,maybe I would've save myself some trouble" illkwon lips quiver as he tried not to cry,just then jin stood up placing his hands into his pockets as he took delicate steps around the room."why can't you never listen to me!?,you're always making things harder-its time for him to go back in-"illkwon eyes flew out of their socket as seokjin shot the guard right in his brain killing him instantly."I wasn't done talking!"he mumble with frown eyebrows. "Does Korean people not have respect?" Jin ask in sarcasm,facing the other guard who chuckly nervously. "My apologies sir"