1rst guy

"Hoseok can you come here for a sec?"

Hoseok look up and nodded at his dad.now married his dad was teaching him how to handle the company since he's the heir.

"Here,I like you to meet someone"his father took his hands and wrap a hand around his shoulder pulling him close.

" hoseok I want you to meet your guardian "hoseok frown as a tall guy enter the room his step skilled and calculated his entire aura screamed perfection." Very nice to meet you hoseok,I'm Kim namjoon"the guy flashed his smile and hoseok gasp."aaagh!!it's you you're the first one"hoseok did a little giddy forgetting where he was and in which situation. "Hoseok!" He stood still immediately as he received a smacked at the back of his head by his father."sorry"hoseok cleared his throat making namjoon chuckle.

His father explaining that namjoon would be the one guiding him trough the process of learning how to take care of the company since he had other things to do and namjoon was extremely experienced with the company so it was the best for both of them.

"So.." Hoseok began taking a sip of his coffee."how long have you been working here already?"hoseok interrogated as he waited for namjoon's response curiously. Joon cleared his throat and gaze at hoseok with a small smile."well I have work for this company for more than 9 years,started when I was 18 so..yeah"joon chuckle taking a bite of his snack.hoseok nodded understandingly,his brow raised as he consider his next question wisely. "If you don't mind can I ask you a personal question?" Joon eyebrow raised in surprised but nodded chewing on his snacks."what's your sexuality?"joon eyes widen slightly not expecting that kind of question. "Well I'm bisexual-yes!" Hoseok squealed startling namjoon."sorry"hoseok mumble regaining his professionalism again.joon shook his head chuckling."are you single?"hoseok blurted out."asking for a friend-i mean for w-work purpose"hoseok stuttered face flushing red,namjoon catching up on what hoseok was doing leaned back in his seat with a smirk."yes,I'm single"

Hoseok and namjoon conversation continued as they got to know each other better,sharing small flirty talk and light chuckles. Hoseok had a small smirk on his face he liked namjoon personality the guy was smart and had a way to make his heart flutter.this was it,he had found the first guy he was going to make fall in love with him.

Suddenly wishpers and mummers filled the cafeteria hoseok frown searching for the source of attention soon enough everyone's head turned into the same direction as no other than yoongi walked into the room unbothered by the curious and lustful looks thats been sending his way.hoseok gasp and froze.he quickly lowered his head praying yoongi wouldn't look his way and by his luck yoongi turned into another hallway.hoseok sigh in relief."are you okey petal?"hoseok blushed at the nickname he was about to answer when he saw yoongi taking steps back he stops in front of the hallway he just went in and turned making eye contact with hoseok.at first he looked surprised but then a wicked smirk formed on his face as he approach hoseok table wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey,and who might you be?"yoongi walked up to joon stretching his arms out for a handshake namjoon smiled shaking yoongi hand." I'm Kim namjoon and who might you be?"yoongi gazed at hoseok for a moment before looking back at joon."I'm hoseok partner"hoseok choked on the coffee he was about to drink,luck was so not on his side just when he thought he would hit it off with joon yoongi as the devil he is was ruining everything."partner in business "yoongi added smirking." Oh"namjoon chuckled nodding."he's hot"yoongi mouthed to hoseok who rolled his eyes, as he walked over and took a seat beside him,possessively taking a hold of hoseok hand."so what are you guys discussing so much huh?"yoongi raised an eyebrow teasingly at hoseok,namjoon was about to answer but hoseok stopped him and kicked yoongi under the table."I'm pretty sure my partner here has a lot,huge amount of work to do,right partner?"hoseok said trough gritted theet as he faked a smile at yoongi threatening him to leave.yoongi chuckled."yeah he's right,it was nice meeting you namjoon I hope we get to have a little talk next time"namjoon smiled."sure"yoongi hummed and turned to hoseok whose glare was boring into yoongi,smirking his lips found hoseok one's roughly,his tongue invading hoseok mouth as he deepen the kiss.namjoon jaw dropped slightly at the sight of yoongi tongue thrusting deep into hoseok awaited mouth the sight was so sexy namjoon was unable to look away.yoongi pulled away just for a moment,his tongue tracing hoseok bottom lip before slipping inside hoseok mouth once again.