Awkward Awakening (SolarxMoon pt2)

This is part 2 of Too Tired. Yet again, the story will take place in Solar's POV.

Artificial sunlight trailed out of the daycare and into the theater. Solar slowly blinked awake to find he was comfortably wrapped in blankets. His charge has reached 100%.

That's convenient...I wonder who did this-

Solar's train of thought went off route when he saw who was in his arms. Moon, still asleep, had a smile on his face and was wrapped around Solar. A flood of blush covered his face.

OH MY GOD...HOW DID I NOT SEE HIM??

Solar did not know how to react. Apparently, he'd begun shaking, for Moon slowly awakened minutes later.

"Mmh...good morning Solar...oh-" Moon said.

Seems like he just realized as well.

"I- uh- what is- heh- I should- uhm..." Solar stuttered. He did not know whether to stand up and walk away or stay still. Moon sat up and rubbed the back of his neck, clearly flustered as well.

"I'm really sorry-" Moon cried. Solar sat up next to him, slyly covering his face.

What just happened...oh.

"Did you set this up?" Solar grabbed and held up one of the blankets with his hand. Moon nodded in response.

"Yeah- do you not remember last night? I don't know where you charge, so I set up a little spot here, and then you told me to stay and-" Moon stopped in his tracks.

I SAID WHAT?

Solar tucked his face into his knees in embarrassment.

"I remember now...uh..."

I kinda liked it-

"I am not gonna talk about kissing you-" Moon silently told himself. "Even if it was only the cheek."

"HAHAH, WELL, I'M GONNA GET SET UP FOR WORK! SEE YOU LATER, SOLAR!" Moon sputtered out of his mouth as he stood and ran out the theater door. Solar sharply exhaled, acting as if he'd been holding his breath ever since awakening.

I'm so glad Moon had to leave...I don't know what excuse I could've used, I'm already in my workplace...

Now I am procrastinating AND waiting to see Moon again! I HATE THIS! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS FEELING!

...I hope it's not anything like that...

---------------

I know this was short again, but I'm trying to keep it kinda short because I might make a separate series specifically for SolarxMoon. I don't know yet if it would be connected to these one shots or completely separate, but I'll figure it out.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, and if this wasn't a good way to wrap up the oneshot(s) for SolarxMoon, then please ask me to write a third part!

Have a good day/evening!

(447 words)