Price Is Paid

We all enjoy Bloodmoon angst, do we not?

Time is ticking for you, Bloodmoon.

One month. April 14th.

(Video is made and voice acted by the queen, Mrs_Shadow. This story is not inspired by Mrs_Shadow, I just felt the clip above would be a good fit for the story. I am separating the twin's voices by underlining each time the chaotic, impulsive bloodtwin speaks. The mature, calmer twin will have no underlining.)

TW: Death, Slight Gore
---------------

Bloodmoon clawed furiously at the Parts and Services chamber. After being knocked out by another dimension's Foxy, they were locked away. Minor damage still covered his body, for he would not let anyone touch him. They still had the ability to move, unlike Ruin, who watched a loud anime in their cell across the room. Bloodmoon groaned in annoyance.

"Turn that down, you filth!"

"No thank you."

"No thank- WHAT? TURN YOUR HORRID CARTOON DOWN!"

"Excuse me, dear Bloodmoon, you should never call anime a cartoon. They are different styles-"

"IT LITERALLY IS! WE MAY BE DUMB, BUT WE KNOW THAT!"

"Don't raise your tone at me. You still belong to me. You belong to everyone who has used you as a tool-"

"WE ARE NOT A TOOL!"

"You keep interrupting me. It's quite rude."

"We have every right to interrupt you." Bloodmoon kept bouncing around their containment, slashing at whatever they could. He fell to the ice-cold tile in his own exhaustion. When he lifted his head, he was no longer in P&S. A distant black haze encased them. The darkness extended out of sight, reminding Bloodmoon of Sun's mindscape. He looked beside him, and his brother stood.

"Have we gone unconscious, brother?"

"I am unsure..." The twins' harsh voices echoed through the air. They seemed to be alone, yet they felt...watched. One of the twins turned around, seeing a familiar and intimidating figure. Forkface...

"Brother...BROTHER!" He aggressively nagged his twin's arm.

"WHAT?" Bloodmoon spun towards Frank. Fearful, he gasped and stumbled backwards. Frank inhaled...exhaled...inhaled yet again. So simple, yet it seemed hypnotizing to the bloodthirsty brothers. They whined in discomfort.

"O-One...month..." Frank beckoned. "April 14th...times up..."

"Brother, I'm scared..." Bloodmoon said. He clung to the other's arm.

"Say goodbye."

"HA! Y-you wouldn't kill us...right?" Bloodmoon became cautious. This feeling was new...fear was new...

"Not you...your o-other half...say goodbye..." Frank glared at the twin, who fully understood how much danger he was in.

"No...you can't hurt us..." After Bloodmoon stopped speaking, the room turned empty. The dumber brother was left alone. He looked around, wondering what happened. After a moment, he was back in the void. Frank was gone.

"Brother, we're safe. The Frankfurt is gone-!" He looked beside him, but did not see his other self. He looked down instead.

"W-what the h*ll..." He was shattered. Bloodmoon's body was covered in deep wounds, gashes and cracks. A large cut ran through his torso. Blood ran from his head and wounds. A mix of human and animatronic blood dripped from his jaw. Bloodmoon kneeled beside his brother, shaky hands hovering over him. He began sobbing. Oily tears flooded his eyes.

He had never cried before.

"BROTHER?! WHAT DID THE FORKFACE DO TO YOU?...PLEASE, NO, I NEED YOU!" A tear fell onto his brother's ruined body. "W-What is this...?" He wiped the black tears with his hand and watched them trickle across his palm.

"You have never experienced loss..." Bloodmoon tilted his head up to see Forkface. "How does it feel?...you are all alone...no one to depend on...no one to guide you."

"Y-you took away my brother."

"Yes...this is the first time you have been without your other...is it not?" Bloodmoon did not respond; he wailed. Lunging onto Frank, he dug his claws into their body. They teleported out of his grasp, staring intently.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE MY BROTHER AWAY FROM ME?!" Bloodmoon roared. He got no answer. Frank disappeared from sight, leaving Bloodmoon on his knees. His brother's blood drenched him.

---

"AAH!" Bloodmoon was laid on the P&S floor yet again. "Brother, BROTHER ARE YOU THERE?!" No response. He was actually alone.

"Bloodmoon, be a dear and stop shouting," Ruin said. Bloodmoon started crying again. He curled up on the floor, whispering for his brother. "...brother, no, brother please come back, please...d*mnit..." He didn't know what to do. His brother was gone. Without him, Bloodmoon had no idea. He stood up and leaned against the curved wall of the chamber, digging his claws into his arms.

"My god, are you crying? That's strange...didn't think you could do that...oh well." Ruin returned to their anime.

Bloodmoon is lost.

Bloodmoon is afraid.

Bloodmoon is alone.

---------------

Hehe delicious Bloodmoon angst. Tell me if you want more of this (or BM angst in general) but for now, have a great day/evening!

(829 words)