²⁵. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝...

@norlewa

liked by pablogavi, pedri, rl_9 and other 2 689 288norlewa: Happy birthday to my two most important people in my life! ❤️ You two giving me all the happines that i need every single day and i love you with all my heart! My life is a bless with you...

norlewa: Happy birthday to my two most important people in my life! ❤️ You two giving me all the happines that i need every single day and i love you with all my heart! My life is a bless with you two and i'll never leave your sides! ❤️

pablogavi: Te amo! ❤️

mikkykiemeney: cute family 😍❤️

aurorapaezg: Our Gavis 🫶🏻🥰

I felt the bed pressing down under the little body. Then, the air blows in, as my blanket rises, and the warm feeling already took me as I felt the small arms of my two-year-old son on my waist.
- Hi babyboy! - I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at his figure.
- Mami..! - I saw all his teeth when he smiled, he looks like his father. I mean, he ALWAYS looks like him! Almost twins! Huge brown eyes, lots of hair and of course the beautiful smile.
-Papi? - he raised his head and looked at my side, where Pablo was missing.
- You know he'll come later! - last night there was an away match in Valencia and they hadn't arrived home yet because it was only 2 in the morning.
- Papi... - his lips curled down. He's terribly devoted to his father. Whenever he travels for work, we video call him several times a day and when he's come home, he's by his side 24/7.
- Hey, don't be sad, sleep a little more and he'll be home! - I caressed and kissed him until he fell asleep.

Fortunately, I got a few extra hours of sleep before I woke up. I padded around our bed so Junior wouldn't fall.
I went down to the kitchen to have coffee and was leaning against the counter with my back to the door when two hands slid on my hips as a body pressed against me.
- Hola amor! - I got small kisses on my neck. - Did you miss me?
- Very much! - I turned and put my arm around Gavi's neck.
- You too! - he kissed me. - This's  a new coffee? - he smirks.
- I bought it yesterday, vanilla!
- I like it! I need more! - our lips locked again for few minutes. - Where is the prankster?
- In our bed! He came to me at some hours ago! - I giggled. - You can wake him up! Until then, I'll make coffee!
- Okay! - he gave me a small kiss on the cheek and then headed towards our bedroom.
The coffee and even the breakfast were ready, but my boys weren't there and they didn't make a sound, so I set off after them. What I saw melted my heart. Gavi and Gavi Jr. snuggled in each other's arms. Pablo hugged Junior to his side and his small hand rested on his stomach and they both snored softly.
- How cuteee! - I took a picture of them with a huge grin and went back to the kitchen.
Two hours later, I heard voices from the room, so I went back and saw Pablo lifting Junior up, who was laughing.
- What are my boys doing? - I fell into bed.
- Boxing! - Gavi threw and caught our son. - But now we're giving mom a loving current! - he put Gavi Jr. on me while he was hugging me from side.

@norlewa and @pablogavi

liked by pablogavi, _ferminlopez, aurorapaezg and other 973 288norlewa: We always knew we want more little bless but we didn't think we get chance that early! Me, your papi and big brother waiting for you little one! 👼🩵🩷Thank for God making my ...

norlewa: We always knew we want more little bless but we didn't think we get chance that early! Me, your papi and big brother waiting for you little one! 👼🩵🩷
Thank for God making my life a dream! ❤️

pedri: @pablogavi hermano you want a whole football team?

_ferminlopez: Tio Fermín again 😍

rl_9: Can't wait for you 👼❤️

- You're so beautiful among the lego cars! - Gavi looked up from his phone while I packed Junior's toys.
- I know, but I wish there were less of them! - I threw the last one into the box with a sigh. Then I walked over to my boyfriend who was resting on the couch and sat on his lap facing him.
- When the other one will be here too! - he caressed my barely visible 3-month-old belly.
- We'll need a room for their toys! - I giggled.
- Two room! Because I know a princess is growing in there! - he grined
- You can't even know!
- But I feel that papi will get his little princess after the little prince! - he kissed my check. - So papi already will have a princess, prince and of course a queen! - i laughed.

After a few months, Gavi took his first major trip to Germany.
- I'll stay if I have to! - he wrapped his arms around me.
- Gavi, we'll be fine! Aurora, Javi and even your parents stays with us!
- I know! But what if my princess suddenly decides to
come out for these three days? - he raised his eyebrown dramatically.
- Don't worry, your princess will wait for you! - I smiled. I love it that he doesn't want to miss any moment.
It's time for the match!
The 90 minutes during which I don't receive 70 "how are you" messages from Gavi. I'm so sorry that he's nervous about being away from us and it shows because he's bad at the game.
The match has been going on for 20 minutes and it's already 2-0 to Bayern. The TV was showing Pablo's angry face when I suddenly felt a contraction and my face turned into a painful grimace and a sigh that caught the attention of the people sitting next to me, even Junior's who was jumping in front of the screen in his father's shirt.
- Don't say hija, our linda wants to come now? - my mother-in-law covered her mouth worriedly.
- But she does! - another pain. - Aurora, let's go! - I got up from the couch with Javi's help.

GAVI'S POV:

During these two days, I was just nervous about my baby wouldn't be born without me, and this can be seen in my performance, even if Nor calmed me down. For my sake, the whole team plays shit now! Everyone loses the ball in our space. I was reacting angrily to a yellow card when Pedri ran at me.
- Gavi! - he was panting.
- Leave now! - I said to him.
- Xavi told me that Nor is in labour!
- What? - I looked at the coach on the side of the field who showed me to leave the field now. Without thinking, I rushed to the locker room while a stab member followed me and said that a private jet was ready to take me back to Barcelona.
I tried to contact with Nor the whole way, but the minute I was in the air, she gave birth to our daughter. Knowing that I couldn't be there made me very frustrated and I just prayed that everything would be alright!

NOR POV:

After 4 hours of suffering, I can finally hold my baby. She's so perfect! She has a round little face with big brown eyes and a lot of curly hair and of course she looks like Gavi and Gavi Jr.. I was hoping that she would look more like me, but it's doesn't matter because I already love her!
- I'm here! - Gavi burst through the door but froze when he noticed the pink blanket in my hand. Then he approached slowly. - Hello my princess! - he carefully caressed her face. - You're beautiful! You're very very beautiful Evelyn! - the first tear of his came out.
- Say "Hola Papi!" - I grinned as I carefully handed her to him.
- I'm already in love! - he giggled and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

The next day, Gavi Jr. also visited us and met Evelyn,
his little sister. With the help of Pablo, we put her in his hands.
- They're so cute together! - I cried.
- I know! - he also wiped his eyes. - When is the third coming? - he joked.

@norlewa and @pablogavi

liked by aurorapaezg, rl_9, annalewandowska and other 900 718 norlewa: Jr

norlewa: Jr. and Evelyn 🤴🏽❤️👸🏽

pablogavi: mi vidas😍❤️

annalewandowska: 👼👼❤️

anapelayozz: Happy for you! 🥺❤️
(deleted and blocked by @norlewa)