¹². 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐫...

GAVI's POV:

- Where the hell is Nor? - I grabbed Ferran's shoulder.
- Jeez bro, calm down! I'm sure she's here somewhere - he started looking around.
- I want to know exactly where she is! I went to the bathroom and she was standing next to the couch! She said l she would stay there! - I panicked.
- Gavi! Nor is so mature, she doesn't do stupid things! - he tried to calm me down.
As I looked around, I saw the guy who had put his arms around Nor when we arrived and now he was around another girl's neck and putting something in her drink. Oh no... What if this happened to Nor?

- Let the party begin!! - Nor was dancing on top of the table and already starting to pull up the bottom of her dress.
- What the hell are you doing! - I pulled her off the table by her hand, but I had to held her because she could hardly stand.
- Who are you? - she smiled like a little kid.
- Gavi!
- Who? - she nodded her head to the side.
- I'll take you home right now! - I would have pulled her.
- No! I'm staying! - she sullenly sat down on the couch.
- Nor! Get up right now! - I said nervously.
- No! - leaned back.
- You wanted! - I lifted her and put her on my shoulder.
- Put me down! - she slaped my arm. - Wow, you are muscular! - I started blushing. - Now I'm like a princess! - she laughed.

I put her to my car.
- Okey i take you ho...I can't take you home! You're father will kill me! - i panicked.
- Oh my daddy?
- I take you to my house and I'll figure out what we'll say to your dad! - I closed the door and got into the driver's seat.
- Tell him I love him! - Nor smiled with the most beautiful smile in the world.
- That's not what I meant! - I smiled too and started driving.

Nor talked about all kinds of things and her sentences made no sense.
- I'm sleepy! - the first makes sense. - I have to sleep because tomorrow dad has a match!
- Nor we don't h...
- And Gavi too! Pedri thinks I like Gavi! - I tensed.
- Nor...I...
- He's right! I like Gavi! I want to be his girlfriend! No! I want to be his wife! We would have a son with the same eyes like his! - she leaned against the window.
- You don't even know what you're talking about! - I bit my bottom lip.
- And I want a unicorn too! I would call it Rainbow...- she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
She said nice things...but yhe couldn't mean it! She's on drugs! She doesn't even know where she is! She didn't recognize me! That...that's not true! She doesn't feel the same way like I do!

I carried her quietly to my room and laid her on the bed. She slept peacefully. She was wearing a black dress, which must not be comfortable for sleeping and her make-up was running on her face.
- You can't sleep like this! - I sighed and took out a pair of pants and a T-shirt from my closet. Because I respect her and don't want make her uncomfortable later, I went my sister's room to ask for help.
- What do you want? - she sleepily opened her door.
- I have a little problem! Nor is lying unconscious on my bed and I would like to change her clothes, but I don't want to do that without her permission! You're a girl, so..." - I explained.
- Fine! - she walked into my room then out after five minutes. - Done! And I want to know everything tomorrow!

Nor slept in my house, in my bed, in my clothes which was big on her. I covered her and sat on the edge of the bed.
- Good night! - I tucked her hair behind her ears.
I stood up but Nor grabbed my wrist.
- Stay...- she muttered.
- If you want! - I lay next to her on the other side and she put her head on my chest. I put one arm around her waist and stroked her hair with the other. - Dream about unicorns! - I smiled.

——⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎——

Fav part!!

—-TO BE CONTINUED