Chapter 8: The Wildcard Driver, Rosalind

After falling from the sky for who knows how long, Y/N landed, causing a crater to form beneath him, with Juliet in his arms. Setting her down, they noticed they ended up in a farmland.

 Setting her down, they noticed they ended up in a farmland

Y/N: Okay, this is strange. I thought we would land back at the school by it seems we landed at an old farm.

Juliet: Maybe we were meant to land here. A Dark Purveyor must be around here.

Y/N: Then we should start looking for them.

As the loving duo moved through the farmlands, they encountered zombie farmers and zombie cows. Clearing through area after area, they stopped at an open field.

Suddenly, the sound of an engine filled the air as a yellow school bus burst through the fence headed for Y/N. Y/N picked Juliet up and leaped over the bus as it started spinning donuts around the duo.

Y/N: What the hell... We almost got run over by a wildcard driver.

Juliet: That wildcard driver is my little sister Rosalind.

Y/N: Seriously...

The duo looked to see Rosalind leaning out the side window.

______________________________________________

Rosalind: Juliet! I've come to save you from that weirdo behind you! Sorry I missed. Something's wrong with this bus! URGH! It's really irritating!

Y/N: Jesus Christ protect me with your divine protection. Keep me safe from the crazy driver.

Juliet: No, Rosalind it's okay! This is my boyfriend Y/N!

Y/N: Hey Rosalind, nice to meet you.

Rosalind: That's your boyfriend? *Gasps* Juliet, you didn't tell me he is a stud! Don't worry I'm here to save you with this bus I found! This bus is fucked up! *laughs*

Juliet: Ugh... Something fishy is going on.

Y/N: Really, I thought it was all the dead corpuses laying around.

Rosalind: *Screams* The brakes aren't working! No! *screams* *then laughs* *then screams again* Hey don't worry guys! I've got it all under control! I'm cool!

With Rosalind panicking, the bus headed towards Y/N and Juliet.

Y/N: Oh... OH SHIT!!

Juliet ran toward the bus and acrobatically leaping over, sending Rosalind a wink and Rosalind respond with a peace sign.

Y/N dashed out of the way as the bus smash through a fence and more zombies appeared.

Juliet: We better go save my little sister before she crashes our ride.

Y/N: I can only imagine what kind of disasters will follow her path.

Juliet punches his arm and runs off after the bus with Y/N following behind, while catching a few glances at her perfectly juicy ass.

______________________________________________

Y/N looked around the destruction Rosalind caused with her bus.

Y/N: Quick question... How in the hell did Rosalind even pass her driving test anyway?

Juliet: It's possible that the guys at the DMV couldn't stand having her that they just passed her.

Y/N: I'm getting the feeling that when we get on board, we're going to die.

Juliet: Come on babe, be positive.

Y/N: Okay, I'm positive we're going to die. We're following an out-of-control driver in a farmland, surrounded by farming zombies around the corner waiting to ambush us, and zombie cows.

On que, zombies crawled out of the ground with tools in hand. Instantly the couple slice and cut through the zombies.

Y/N: It's crazy that some zombies even bother to do their jobs. They're undead now so why?

Juliet: Morikawa Sensei said that some zombies still hold onto their living standards.

Y/N: Let's finish the rest of these zombies and save your sister before she kills herself.

They continued trudging through the farmland and killing every zombie they come across.

______________________________________________

Y/N: You know, we've seen zombie farmers and zombie cows, but where are the other animals that should be zombies?

Then, a bunch of zombie chickens burst out of the ground and somehow were twice their original size.

Y/N: Shit, guess that answers my question.

Bringing out their firearms, they quickly shot off the heads of every chicken. While they shot at the chickens, Rosalind arrived and plowed through the zombie chickens with the bus while screaming in excitement.

... Until she crashed into a tree before hitting a bounder.

Y/N: I'm starting to think she has to retake her driving license again.

Juliet: No, no she doesn't.

Hopping on the top of the bus, they noticed some zombies about to toss bounders at the bus. Juliet and Y/N made quick work protecting the bus, while getting near misses as Rosalind drove close to ledges.

Y/N: Jesus, I knew we were going to die!

____________________ [To Be Continued] ____________________