Chapter 4 Zed, Punk Rock Zombie!!!

After being launch and flying through the air for what felt like forever, Y/N and Juliet finally landed in a junkyard. Juliet rolled before coming to a stop while Y/n slipped to slow down and came to a stop next to Juliet.

 Juliet rolled before coming to a stop while Y/n slipped to slow down and came to a stop next to Juliet

Y/N: Why did we get sent to the junkyard?

Brushing the duct off themselves, the two noticed a giant stage punk rock music being blasted as the zombie from earlier was now on stage, rocking out.

Zed: YEAH!! I'm the punk rock zombie ZEEEEEDDDDDD!!! Welcome to the mosh pit, you zombie hunting bitches!!

Y/N: Oh for fuck's sakes! What are these Dark Purveyors... what are they supposed to be? The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse or someshit?

Juliet: I mean, maybe? There's five of these guys though... but if I remember right, zombies are the weakest when it comes to Apollo, Mother Mabuka must have made these ones for Swan, they seem stronger than your average zombie, but trust me, there's way worse Demons from there.

Y/N: Trust me babe, I've faced far worse Demons than the Demons of Apollo. (Looks around the junkyard) So, are there any other monsters that you faced?

Juliet: All sorts actually (begins counting off her fingers) Werewolves, Vampires, Frankenberries, Succubi, Ghosts, Killer Dolls, even Leprechauns!

Y/N: (Looks at her in confusion) Leprechauns? (smirks) Heh, was their weakness a four-leaf clover?

Juliet: *Giggles* Actually, it is a four-leaf clover.

Y/N: (Shock) Really... I was just joking. Guess that makes sense.

Juliet: Now, let's go kick that wannabe Sierra Marrows butt!

The two then began making their way down towards to stage. They soon managed to get to the stage after killing zombies, chopping up cars and avoid red, giant flying letters. But once they reached the stage, Zed was gone.

Juliet: (Looks around) Where'd he go?

Y/N: Hhmm...

Looking up, Y/N narrow his eyes before tackling Juliet out of the way. Looking back, Juliet saw that Y/N saved them from nearly being killed by Zed.