who?!??..........{part-6}

Yn's pov:-

It has been 24 hours. Jin has been trying to talk to me but I'm just gonna ignore him and let him think that idk about him being a fu€king playboy. Nah that's kinda better word for him he's a living sex toy which any girl can use.

~time flies ~

Yn's pov:-

It's the day all freshers wished to come as soon as possible...YES it's freshers party. It was a place where all rich brats come and yeah crime shits happens too but whatever fun is fun. It was already time for me to get ready as Yunabi and all were coming to pick me up. I came out of the dressing room wearing a dark cherry red bodycon dress with strips and a black leather jacket above it.

~time flies ~

It has already been 2 hours. Everyone were enjoying but I felt kinda thirsty. I came out of the dancing place but suddenly lights went off. I started to roam here and there. I was now somewhere really silent. I could feel some cupboards all over the room. I sat on one of them and I felt relieved thinking I'm safe here but fvck. I heard something coming towards me. I started to panic and open my phone. But before I could see anything someone pushed me on the wall behind me. All i could see with the little light was a knife just above my shoulder.