unaware..........{part-2}

Author's pov:

He came out of the hotel wearing his black jacket sat on his bike and rushed towards the place,it was the old stadium of University....

~time flies ~

It was 24 December,a sunny winter morning. You got ready, wore your uniform.

It was like your fourth or fifth day in this new University

You walked inside the University but bumped into someone bulky and got pushed back.
"Ouchh!"
You said and looked upwards and saw someone with lots of piercings.

Yn's pov:

He bent a little to my height and looked at me as if he was expecting from me to say something.
"Not gonna say it?!"
He asked in his deep voice looking directly into my eyes. Not gonna lie his eyes were cute doe dewy kind but had something very dominating in it.
"Like what?"
I asked directly without showing that I was so fcking nervous. Yeah it's one of my quality to not show my emotions. Idk why everyone around stopped and started to cheer and clap.
"Like what?"
He repeated my words.
Everyone stopped clapping and cheering. The other guy beside him laughed and said
"You really got some guts huh"
" Ik, but step aside for now." I replied.
Everyone laughed at me.I started to move but someone pulled me really close by my wrist. It was the same guy who laughed at me just some secs before. I could smell his addictive perfume. I looked at the guy with piercing but he did not say anything instead pulled a lighter and lights a cigg. Even his lower lip had a small silver piercing in which he kept his cigg.
I tried to pull my hands but that sh1tty person just held it more tightly pulling me more closer to his chest.I bit his hands so that he would leave it but no he did not even flinch.
"Leave her."
The guy with piercing said coldly and that laughing guy did. Everyone started cheer but what the guy with piercing and his gang did was to leave. I left too while running as it was embarrassing. I sat on my seat .
Some girls approached me. I thought they came just to bully me but they just came and gave me a bottle of juice. They showed me a vid of the incident that happened just a few mins ago. Yes it was posted on the internet. It was of me bitting hands of that annoying laughing guy. Thankfully it was looking like i actually got some guts.
"You're very popular now Yn"
One of them said as I laughed.
"That was kinda embarrassing yk"
I said.Later we shared our numbers. I was relaxed as I finally made some friends.

~time flies~

Author's pov:

Yn got a text message from a group named 'mogu mogu' which included 4 people - Me, Yu Nabi , Im Ye Rim and Sooyaa.
"We are going to tell you about all the teas in our university as you are new. Okiee Yn?"
Yn replied soon " yeah pls!!"

"Okie so listen"

This is the popular gang

Yunabi:- send a clear pic b1tch sooyaa!!!

Sooyaa:- just wait and stfu.

Sooyaa:- so this is the popular gang

Sooyaa:- so this is the popular gang. The one on the right side is JIMIN 'Playboy' your laughing guy Yn.
He's the son of the owner of all the top hospitals in Seoul.

The one in the middle is TAEHYUNG
son of the CEO of biggest brands,being a hacker is his personal fav thing.

And the one on the left is Jeon Jungkook, your piercing guy,
leader of this trio.His father is CEO of all top entertainment company.
They all are good at almost everything and have extreme money and muscle power.

Yn:- I think I'm fukedd!....

In ye rim:- yeah you are.. after today's morning shits.
Sooyaa:- You'll get on their bully list for sure.

~time flies ~

In the morning again you were walking at the University corridor.
Being careful to not get in front of bullies most probably yesterday's morning bullies but someone suddenly pushed you from the back roughly....