Chapter 8 the plan

A shadow of a man can be seen sitting on what looked like a stone throne in a hidden den below the ground as an unconscious Jade lays on a stone slab in a black dress with low ripped sleeves with a heart shaped neck line as chains held down her wrist and feet as her hair layed around her like a halo.

"Here she is i finally have her and i have great planes for her"the mysterious man says with a dark chuckle before he turns to there pack witch who had dark brown hair in a loose brain wearing a emerald green dress with a corset as she had a black cloak on as she stands by her packs alpha.

"Lana you know what to do"he says to the witch 

"Yes master"lana says bowing then leaves with a few of my best fighters as they walk to the slab as they circled around it.

Back to the others dean was pacing worried about his mate."What have i done i need to find her and make things right and belive me when i say this that bitch who is locked in the cellars underground will pay dearly"he growls in anger as he paced back and forth.

"Dean calm down will find her"will says stoping dean from paceing back and forth as he grabs his shoulders as dean sighs as he nods his head.

"We better i need her and she needs me"dean say looking out the window as a storm rages outside.

Back to the mysterious alpha who sit on his thrown as his pack gets everything ready for the ritual. lana stands im front of jade as she places her hands on each side of jades head as she closed her eyes.

Lana starts chanting a spell holding jades head as candles light up. jade starts to stir clutching her fist as she groans before here eyes snap open glowing purple screaming as it echos off the walls as she thrashed around as the chains rattle as she pulls against them lana tightens her grip as was finishing the spell as Lana stops screaming as a cold look forms on her face as she lays there.

"It is done alpha tim"lana says bowing her head stepping away. The mysterious man gets up from his throne as he walks over coming out of the shadows. It was a man with short black hair and a strong built body as he wore a grey v neck and jeans with boots and a leather jacket his red alpha eyes shine as he grins making his way to Jade as he turns her face to meet my eyes knowing it worked he unhook the chains from her as he helps her slowly sit up as her hair lays loosely around her.

"Now you will be mine jade"alpha tim says finally announcing his name as he laughs darkly as he brushes the hair out of her face.

"Now go and make me proud my new queen"he says smirking as she bows her head as she gets off the slab before leaving to do what makes him happy.

Dean and the others been walking for hours trying to find any sign of her and yet to fund anything.

"We'll find her don't worry"says Tristan says giving him a small smile.

We just keep walking until a streek of lighting comes crashing down in front of us causing all of us to jump back fire forming a line from the lighting as was look on in shock as our mouths drop.

A figure starts to appear out of the flames walking threw it unharmed as Jade was shown looking at them coldy as the wind starts to pick up around them as fangs bared.

"Jade" dean whisper in shock seeing her right in front of her as he then runs towards her to have her in his arms ounce more only to be throw back by a gust of wind slamming into the ground as he sits up looking at her shock

"Jade what the hell im your mate"dean yells out in shock finally looking at her eyes only to see them a purple glow something not right here.

'somethings wrong 'he says I'm his head before letting the others know as they all stand as they share looks.