🔸Madams Mafia-52🔹

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
🔹Sasuke Pov-🔹

"Left!"

"Right!"

"3rd offense!"

I watch as Ethan shouts our drills to the group. They line up and march forward, on offense, with guns pointed forward and ready to shoot.

"2nd defense!"

The guns come down and the men fall back into a small circle, protecting the person in the middle, keeping their guns low, using watchful eyes to secure the perimeter.

Lucas throws a ball into the air and 20 gunshots go off at once and the ball explodes almost instantly.

I start clapping and stand up from my spot on the porch.

"That was alright. I need faster movements though, especially from you, Jim."

Jim, a soldier from Texas, tenses and immediately salutes.

"Yes sir!"

I nod.

"Ethan, your group is doing well. I expect more. Next time I come check on you guys, I need you to be able to run all our drills and formations. I'll show up either later today or tomorrow. I need you to all to be battle ready by next Friday. Sooner." With that, I walk of to the next team.

Time seems to be running so quickly yet so slowly without him. Before I knew it, days had passed but each moment seems to draw out into a 100 years without him. I hope Naruto feels the time is going by fast.

If they treat him right, I'll shot them all, clean in the head. Quick and painless deaths. If not, torture then death seems fitting. I'll see to it personally.

Naruto would probably want to help me. I can hear him cussing them out. Chuckling, I stop at the kitchen counter and sigh.

I miss him.

🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

Caleb brusts into my room and I sit up immediately, starled.

"What?!" I ask, as he stumbles towards me sobbing.

"I tried, I tried so hard. Someone told. I had to slip everything. I had to! They said they'd kill you if I didn't, they had a snipper outside your w-window so I-I... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought I could finally be free and do what I want but I guess not. Now we'll all be punished and it's all my fault. Naruto, please. Don't leave me alone. Don't give up on me." He pleas with me on his knees and I remain stunned.

What? What did he just say? We're caught? Fucking caught?! Because of...

I look down at the boy grabbing on to my leg, crying at my feet, begging me not to get rid of them.

What do I do? At this point, does it even matter? It's over. Shit!

"There's no point in me forgiving you. We're dead. All the servants, your men, all of us." I stare into nowhere and feel numb.

"They need us we won't die, they can't kill us. It's ok, this isn't the end. We just have to do what they want and-" I kick him off my leg and stand up off the bed, looming over his hysteric state. "If even one of my people die, so should I and I will. I got them into this
mess and now you want me to run away?! Who the fuck do you think I am?! If they die, I die." I spit down at him. His tears become harder and his body shakes. He reaches out to my leg and hugs my calf, curling into himself.

"You can't die. If you die, what would be my reason to live? Who would be my escape from this mental hell? I'll go if you go, we can die together. I let you down in life, but I'll be with you in death." He smiles and I'm sure he's lost it.

"You think I want that? Seriously?! Are you stupid? I don't need you dying with me. You're a coward who thinks only about yourself! What about the guys you recruited? What about the people who are going to die because of their loyalty to us?! Get up. Stop acting like a baby and realize you're not the only victim. Everyone has problems, grow up. If you want me to hold any type of respect for you, you'd wipe those tears and follow me." I shake him off again and start towards the door.

"W-where are you going?"

"To stop this."

I jog downstairs and ignore the group of men tailing me out my room.

I hear a gunshot from out in the front. Breaking into a sprint, I don't hesitate to burst out the front doors. I freeze instantly, seeing the scene ahead of me.

All the servants who worked for us, lined up in a row, with tied feet and hands. My father stands with his hands in his pockets as his goons surround the servants. One points a smoking gun in the air.

My father turns to me and a cruel smirk slowly froms on his face.

"I truly did create quite the monster didn't I? We've been waiting for you. I'm glad the shot caught your attention. Caleb did a good job calling you here as well. He always knew how to listen, maybe you should take some notes." He chuckles.

My lip twitches.

"What do you want?" I sneer.

"Cut off that boy, Sasuke, tell him not to attack us and clear all relation with him."

I feel myself tremble.

"Or else?" I breathe out

"I think you know." He looks around at the servants on the ground.

Lily catches my eyes and I feel nauseous.

She's been beaten up and tear streaks stain her cheeks. Her eyes look dead and have no life in them. It's all my fault.

I scoff.

Caleb comes to stand behind me and it takes almost everything in me not to turn around and smack the shit out of him.

I take a deep breath and try to control the tremors going through my body.

I guess I wasn't meant to stay with you after all, Sasuke. I shouldn't have relied on you so much. I wish we had more memories, but I'm glad I wrote you that letter. I have to let you go...

Cut off that boy, Sasuke.

Clear all relations with him.

"Get me a phone."
🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸