🔸Madams Mafia-28🔹

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸
🔸Naruto Pov-🔸

Caleb

I look through my memories again but find nothing that connects me and him.

Fuck, I should've known he was peeking at me for a reason.

He seemed a little unstable yesterday when he discovers who I was...what the hell? Maybe...

No. That's impossible.

I sit in the kitchen, mixing my black tea, tapping my foot against the table leg.

When I first came in here, I thought it was cute. Baby blue walls, a black dining table with white chairs around it, and a small kitchen with barely anything that caught my eye.

Except for the fridge.

It was a magnificent castle, shiny, metallic gray, with a ice dispenser that just stole my heart.

Of course, I immediately ran to it and threw the door open but I was sadly disappointed.

All it had in it was some old coffee and some butter.

I almost cried.

I thought about going to Sasuke and asking him why the fuck he wants me to starve in the big ass house but I remembered he went somewhere.

Now, at his table I'm stressed and confused.

I should just go tell Sasuke and get this shit over with. How would he find out if I told Sasuke anyway?

But...knowing Sasuke he'd probably try to kill him the moment I say anything, and I mean that isn't bad but also knowing my father and his crews, he probably has some kind of back up plan.

Like if Caleb doesn't get to them in three days, they're storming this bitch.

Plus I don't want Sasuke involved with my shit.

I sigh.

What if I just leave again?

That's my only option.

To start again and try something else, somewhere else, I can just run aw-

Huh?

I already told myself I wasn't running away again. I said I would face my father, why am I being such a bitch?

I shake my head.

I got high blood pressure, I can't keep over thinking like this.

I pause and take a slip of my tea.

I'm going to take a nap, yeah that sounds really good right now.

I get up just to stumble into someone standing right behind me.

Their hands latch onto my shoulders and my heart begins to beat a bit quicker. Turning around, I prepare to gut whoever this weirdo is.

"Naruto, my love. I missed you soo much." Sasuke's voice causes me to freeze as his arms wrap around my shoulders now, and he squeezes me tightly.

"You've been gone for an hour and you scared me dumbass." I muffle,into his chest.

He laughs.

"That tickles and you know I can't go a second without you." He whispers, tucking his face against my neck.

"But you just went an hour without me. Lying isn't cute, my love." I mock him, smirking now, bringing my arms up to lie around his neck.

"Feisty as ever, huh?" He smiles down at me, pulling back to look me in my eyes.

"Of course." My smirk eases out into a smile as well.

We stare at each other for a couple seconds, with two stupid smiles on.

His gaze becomes intense and finally he looks away.

Ha, I won.

"I'm going to go take a shower, see you." He said, seeming kind of nervously

I nod and he gives a quick peck on my cheek, jogging out the kitchen, heading upstairs.

The smile on my face remains slight but ever present, reminding me of another one of the reasons I can't run away.

I'd miss this idiot too much.
🔹
🔸
🔹
🔸
Sasuke

I sit on Naruto's bed and take a deep breath.

This is the only place I can think of nowadays.

Neji has to be joking right?

Going over to Neji's house today I excepted more details on Naruto's past but instead I got a warning.

"You have a rat. Someone's telling them everything about this gang and Naruto. They even know about me."

"How'd you find that out?"

"It's all over all the members personal email accounts! Sasuke, we're in too deep and we need to stop while we still get out of this alive!"

"Neji! I'm not abandoning him to deal with this by himself!"

"This is deadly shit, Sasuke. Please listen to me there are other people out there, plenty. You don't need him!"

"I do. I just do. Stop trying to ask me to get rid of him. It won't happen."

After that I just headed home, but it made me think.

We are in deep shit and Neji is right but I'm too selfish to let him go.

And I won't.

Ever..
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹