𝟏𝟖, 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
1x18
if the shoe fits
( 3rd person )

★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

kay decided to actually try to have fun. she was watching the movie peacefully as and pope practically quivered with fear.

from the corner of her eye, she saw pope and jj get up. with furrowed brows, she said, "where are you going?"

"we're gonna wring it out." jj answered.

why would they be going together? especially since the boys are constantly making fun of kie and kay always going to the bathroom together when they were out in public.

"what are you gonna hold it for each other?" kie asked in disgust as the boys ignored her comment and walked away.

"hey- they went the wrong way." kay realized. the bathrooms were behind them, and they were standing behind a tree next to the screen.

"what are they doing? do they think they're connecting with nature or something?" her face scrunched up in disgust.

a few moments passed, and they noticed rafe, topper, and kelce walking over to where pope and jj were.

"you think they wanna connect with nature too?" kie asked, hoping for the least violent outcome. 

kay turned her head to jj's seat. his backpack was there. "he didn't bring his teddy bear-" she jolted to the tree they were pissing behind. kie grabbed jj's backpack and ran behind her.

kelce was holding jj up whilst rafe was using him as his own personal punching bag. she jumped on kelce's back, "let go of him!" 

kelce pushed her off his back and she landed on her back with a thud. rafe couldn't tear his eyes away from kay who was on the floor clutching her back. he pried his eyes off her and ran to help topper who needed help, because kie had just jumped on his back. 

rafe picked kie up and threw her on the floor, "stay out of this kiara!"

kiara gave up trying to physically fight off the kooks, so she began screaming hoping anyone would hear them and help them out. 

kay noticed jj's bag from the corner of her eyes and quietly crawled towards it. she immediately opened it and saw the gun. she held it in her hands and contemplated if it was a good idea. she wanted to shoot 3 people at the same time; topper who had pope in headlock, rafe who was hitting the living shit out of jj, and kelce who was holding up a nearly unconscious jj so that rafe was able to beat him up easier.

she saw jj's head swaying from side to side as rafe kept throwing punches. they were quite literally killing them- a gun wouldn't suffice. she took the lighter that was buried in the bag and quickly lit the screen on fire.

the scorching heat, and the shimmering, orange light caught the attention of the kooks.

"let go of them!" kay screamed once more. top threw pope on the ground as rafe backed away from jj. he saw the series of scratches on kay's back. he took a step closer and said, "you okay? did kelce do this?-"

"tell your psycho friend to let jj go!" she pushed away his hand that was making it's way to her back.

"yo, kelce- get off him, man." rafe ordered.

with a nod, kelce pushed jj away.

kay walked over to her friends who were huddled up. she noticed rafe laughing and saying, "you almost killed him top!"